EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Great David. glad you got signed up and registered.

Those beignets sound wonderful. We'll get together and come up with the morning to make them.

jayc

A new attraction has been found and pointed out to me. The Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby in Houston, would be a fun day trip for anyone interested. It's about 52 miles from the KOA where we'll be staying and should take an hour or so to get to.

This would be a great way for a group to spend a day, exploring the indoor aquarium, which features an indoor train ride through the shark tank, see 200 species of underwater life as well as other underwater attractions. There should be plenty to see and do at the Aquarium!

Be sure to check the agenda for rally activities during the day and make plans to make this trip!

normb01

Also, so you can call Tammy and I cheaters. We are at the KOA this week we had T&S do some upgrades to our unit and we decided to stay for a week. The "Pizza Shack" right across the street from the KOA and "Fajita Jacks" down in Conroe great places to eat. Going to try a steak house tonight.

'Lil Guy'

A new attraction has been found and pointed out to me. The Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby in Houston, would be a fun day trip for anyone interested. It's about 52 miles from the KOA where we'll be staying and should take an hour or so to get to.

This would be a great way for a group to spend a day, exploring the indoor aquarium, which features an indoor train ride through the shark tank, see 200 species of underwater life as well as other underwater attractions. There should be plenty to see and do at the Aquarium!

Be sure to check the agenda for rally activities during the day and make plans to make this trip!

Debbie and I have eaten at the Aquarium down town Houston several times. It's like being enclosed in glass walls with an amazing display of salt water species. It is downtown Houston and the traffic can be brutal at times. Still worth the experience.

jayc

We've never been to the Pizza Shack but have been to Fajita Jacks and enjoyed it. Frank, thanks for your thoughts on The Aquarium. Sounds like a nice place. Also, I totally agree with you on the Houston traffic!

Hi,
Jim & Elaine Ownby will be attending. We made our reservation a few minutes ago with KOA... arriving on Wednesday 04/01 and leaving Monday 04/06.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

jayc

I got call from Tom and Debbie Fouts that they will be attending our rally.

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey South Central Region Rally Attendees! We will have T-shirts!

Jay has asked that I handle gathering sizes for the t-shirts. They will be a royal blue heather color. Design coming soon, but will have the Heartland logo small on the left upper chest area, and the rally specific artwork on the back.

View attachment 63619

Please check out this sizing chart to determine your size.

View attachment 63620

Please post you sizes on this thread or PM me.

Hello Tony;
Is it too late to get in on the t shirts? We would like two shirts size 2x if possible and thanks in advance.

Michael

rutranger

Hi Jay. It looks like things are changing. Please add Roy & Debbie Allen to the list of attendees. We have a Sundance 5th wheel and will be arriving the day before the rally and leaving last of the Rally. Thanks...

jayc

Roy, I'll get you and Debbie added. Please circle back and leave your tee shirt sizes.

jayc

I got a message from Eddie and Jomaye Schmidt that they will be attending our rally.

Flick

Hey South Central Region Rally Attendees! We will have T-shirts!

Jay has asked that I handle gathering sizes for the t-shirts. They will be a royal blue heather color. Design coming soon, but will have the Heartland logo small on the left upper chest area, and the rally specific artwork on the back.

View attachment 63619

Please check out this sizing chart to determine your size.

View attachment 63620

Please post you sizes on this thread or PM me.

Erika. Please order 2 @ x- large for Eddie and Jomaye

jayc

I got a PM from David and Diana Barnhill that they will be coming to our rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.