2007 Fall Houston, Texas Rally - planned (Oct. 19-21 - details here)

jayc

Legendary Member
Ray,
I'll have to check to see if they can work on an automatic awning.

Ed, what a shame that you have to go all the way to Hawaii......we'll have a drink for you.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
jayc said:
Ray,
I'll have to check to see if they can work on an automatic awning.

Ed, what a shame that you have to go all the way to Hawaii......we'll have a drink for you.
Jay, Tom of YPSI is the one needing electric awning adjustment.

jayc

Legendary Member
Ray, of course you are right, it is Tom that needs the work done to his awning. I had just read your reply to Ed, and your name was stuck in my little pea brain.....

jayc

Legendary Member
Here's the plan

One of the local Houston dealers has offered to furnish us pizzas for our Friday night supper. Of course I took him up on his offer.

Saturday morning will be a $2.00 per person waffle and sausage breakfast that will be served by the park.

Saturday lunch will be on your own, but there are plenty of restaurants around the area for anything you can imagine!

Saturday supper will be a barbecue with the meat being furnished by Heartland and each one of us can bring a side dish or dessert.

Sunday morning will be donuts and coffee provided by the other Houston dealer.

v92c

Texan
Signed Up!!!

Jay,
Please add Brenda and Tony Stewart from Bellville, TX to the list, we have called and made a reservation for the Rally.:D

Tony

jayc

Legendary Member
Possible Change in Saturday night supper

I recently spoke with Ray Robinson from Heartland, who said he would pay for the entire catered dinner for Saturday night, so we don't have to bring any side dishes. This sounds like a much better plan so we can have a relaxing weekend.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
That's great news. Not that we won't have to do any side dishes, but that Heartland is doing this for such a fairly small group of owners. Thanks, Jay! Thanks Heartland!:)

jayc

Legendary Member
The thanks should go to Heartland. They are doing everything they can do to help us to have a relaxing and great time.

sgtbigb

I just took delivery on a 2008 3400RE. I will not be able to make your Oct rally, but would be interested in any others you may have. I am also interested in joining the Heartland owners organization. Send me information on how to join.

jbeletti

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the family. We hope to see you at a rally or gathering sometime son.

Stay tuned for the launch of the club yet this year.

Jim

jbeletti

2007 Houston Rally Agenda

File updated: 20-September-2007

Hi there,

Attached is the Agenda and Site Map document for the 2007 Houston Rally in (Spring), TX.

For attendees, changes may be made all the way up to the rally start. As such, a current agenda will be handed out at the rally on Friday.

Jim

Attachments

• 2007_Houston_Rally_Agenda_&_Map_09-20-07c.pdf
    312.3 KB · Views: 55

jbeletti

Updated: 25-Sep

Hi all,

Jay sent me all the data he had on rally attendees. There are a few pieces of information I'd like to have.

Please review the image below and respond as follows:

1. If you have reserved your site with Rayford Crossing but do not see your "Forum Username" on the list below, please send me a Private Message.
  2. If your "Forum Username" IS listed below and IF you have a yellow box on your line of data, I need you to PM me with the missing information. In some cases, it's your first name, last name or both that I am missing. And for all listed except those marked in green, I need your t-shirt sizes as we are trying to have shirts made.
  3. Finally, if you see any errors in my data, please PM me with the corrections.

To PM (private message) me, (click this link).

//heartlandowners.org/rally/2007/houston/2007_Houston_Rally_Data_Needs.bmp

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Fall Houston Rally

We just bought our Landmark in June and have had a number of horror stories already that we will be glad to share, such as 2 blowouts in 4 weeks...the second one tearing up the repair that was just completed from the first one...darn Chinese tires. :mad: ..now we run Goodyear G614's....made our reservation today....hope to see some positive things about the Landmark and don't mind us if we show up with a messed up coach because Heartland wont cooperate with our repair shop..:( ..

Jim & Sheila GratzNone
2007 Landmark, Golden Gate
1999 Ford F350 w full banks system

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim and Sheila, come on down! We still have a few spaces left so let's fill 'em up!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
more info

jmgratz said:
We just bought our Landmark in June and have had a number of horror stories already that we will be glad to share, such as 2 blowouts in 4 weeks...the second one tearing up the repair that was just completed from the first one...darn Chinese tires. :mad: ..now we run Goodyear G614's....made our reservation today....hope to see some positive things about the Landmark and don't mind us if we show up with a messed up coach because Heartland wont cooperate with our repair shop..:( ..

Jim & Sheila GratzNone
2007 Landmark, Golden Gate
1999 Ford F350 w full banks system

As an update ... our Heartland Factory Rep Steve called us today and advised us that the repair shop has all of the pricing and parts info for the insurance claim ... so maybe now we can proceed with the claim process...thank you Steve and John (in parts) for your assistance.... Sorry you won't be able to make the rally Steve ... maybe next time......we will be there (site 80 I think)....:)
Jim & Sheila
Trinity, Tx (a real not a paper Texan)

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jayc...still plan on attending, however, we are currently stuck here in Cedar Hill State Park in Dallas. We apparently have something cracked or broken in the pinbox area and Hearthland and Lippert do not want us to move the rig until they can open it up and determine the problem. They are supposed to be hear on the 8th. If they are and can make the repairs we should still be able to make it...keep you posted!

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim, I hope all your repairs are done. As we all know, insurance claims can be a real hassle!

Ken, I also hope your frame repairs are made soon. If Lippert is supposed to have someone look at your rig on the 8th, hopefully that will give you time to get the repairs done and still make the rally.

jayc

Legendary Member
Okay, we're counting down the days and hours now....

I spoke with the Pizza guy today and he's bringing a selection of pizzas, pasta with a choice of meat or marinara sauce, bread and salad for Friday night. All we have to do is bring our drink of choice along with plates and silverware.

The weather's getting nice, the food is lined up, I think we're about ready to party in Houston.

sjrellis

I'm going to come on Saturday. Dh and the 3670 are in Wisconsin, but I would like to meet ya'll (that is Texas talk! ha). I live only about 15 minutes from the campground, so I'll come and go.

The weather is so nice today. We do need some rain to settle the dust, tho!

Sandra