2010 Big Horn Water Bypass Valve

I am trying to find a water heater bypass valve. Any suggestions on where I can get one quick? It won't allow me to attach a photo of it.

danemayer

Hi mrmobilesrv,

You could call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. If you're willing to pay for expedited shipping, they could probably get it to you quickly.

57chevyconvt

B&B Molders is the OEM that supplies the 3 way WH bypass valve. I replaced both of my 3 way WH valves with an Apollo brass valve purchased from Amazon. The Apollo valve has a metal handle that will actually operate the valve. Unlike the plastic handle from B&B Molders.

sengli

they have the metal versions on amazon. Heres the swan version, in metal.

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 71
  • valve1.jpg
    valve1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
If you contact B&B Molders they will refer you to JR Products their distributor. Their P/N is DVH-1-A. Price $63.00. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

f250dieseldad

Swan Industries makes the water heater bypass valves in brass. I just got one from Amazon. I think it was around $35.

Idahopool

The Swan metal bypass valve is a lot better quality than the B & B Molders version. I don't thnk they are even making them anymore. I replaced two of the B & B diverters before switcing to the Swan diverter. If you still want a B & B you can get one from JR Products, Clarence Ceter, NY.