2010 Bighorn plumbing picture

2010 35' Bighorn. Had a water leak behind the valves. Removed the panel to expose the backside of the valves in the storage area. One of the PVC elbows cracked. A buddy helped me take things off and rig a plug up to stop it up until we got home. Now I'm not sure how all the hoses, hot, cold, etc go back on. Should have taken a picture. Would someone please take a couple photos and post them so I am sure how to reattach the hoses? One long hose looks like it can go either on the valve or maybe just used to vent air. Thanks T

sengli

What does yours look like. Post a photo. Pretty much all the UDC are sub assemblies assembled a head of a units build, and then just plumbed in as needed. Many of the big horn, big country, landmarks plumbing are the same. I have a 2011 big country, that might be similar.

What does yours look like. Post a photo. Pretty much all the UDC are sub assemblies assembled a head of a units build, and then just plumbed in as needed. Many of the big horn, big country, landmarks plumbing are the same. I have a 2011 big country, that might be similar.
Getting ready for a beach trip in March. I still haven't found a good picture of the plumbing valve setup on my Big Horn. Can you please take a picture of your valve setup so I can verify mine. Really would appreciate it. Thanks Terry

Still trying to figure out the plumbing valve layout on my Big Horn 35'. Can anyone post a picture of where the hoses are attached. The upper valve is the problem. Thanks Terry

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You have a Bighorn 35', but what model is it?
Someone with that model might have a picture for you.

Peace
Dave