2011 Bighorn 3610RE Sofa Sleeper

mnlake

Sofa Sleeper upholstery is flaking off. Anybody have any Ideas what we can do with it. I hate to part with it because the mattress is like new and comfortable and so easy to set up. And the drawer underneath is really handy. Could one get it recovered or don't your think it would be worth it. Open to suggestions. Thank You!

CampHOG

We had ours reupholstered by a professional 2 years ago, when it was 7 years old. After searching for a replacement for over a year. Not wanting to go smaller than a queen and not wanting to lose the precious storage the sofa offered. We contacted a local company that had worked with us previously. It did not cost any more for this.... the newer tri folds were close to $1000. The sofa comes apart into 5 pieces.... 2 arms, back, bottom & drawer (we kept the air mattress, here). We went and picked out a mid grade Sunbrella fabric, which he approved... cost $240 fabric & $580 for his services.. including pickup, delivery & putting it back together. Very happy here...

mnlake

We had ours reupholstered by a professional 2 years ago, when it was 7 years old. After searching for a replacement for over a year. Not wanting to go smaller than a queen and not wanting to lose the precious storage the sofa offered. We contacted a local company that had worked with us previously. It did not cost any more for this.... the newer tri folds were close to $1000. The sofa comes apart into 5 pieces.... 2 arms, back, bottom & drawer (we kept the air mattress, here). We went and picked out a mid grade Sunbrella fabric, which he approved... cost $240 fabric & $580 for his services.. including pickup, delivery & putting it back together. Very happy here...

That isn't as pricey as i thought it would be. I have a throw on it right now that is always slipping around. and then a taking it on and off everytime you want to use the bed is a pain. Thank you for the reply. I am going to check around with some shops and see what they can do for me. Thanks again.