2013 3300CK tire recommendation

Hello everyone. Sorry to start yet another thread on replacement tires, but I haven't seen answers to a couple of my questions. I have not had a blow-out yet, but have now replaced two of my Tow Max tires and have decide to upgrade to something better. I was going back and forth between the Sailun S637 and the Goodyear G614, but now I have more questions.

I have verified that I have 110PSI rims, but mine are 16x6. Looks like both the Sailun and Goodyear are supposed to be on 16x6.5" rims. Does anyone here have experience with either of these tires on 16x6" rims?

More specifically, has anyone done either of these upgrades on the 2013 3300CK? Stock tires are pretty close, I'm a little concerned that the slightly larger replacement tire will be too tight, either to each other or the tight wheel wells. When I returned from my last trip one of my remaining original Tow Max tires has broken belts and has expanded to the point that I can barely get my X-Chock in, don't want to have the same issue with nice new tires.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Greg

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Your rims are fine. Either tire will work. Put G614's on the 16x6 wheels 4 years ago without any problems. Keep in mind that's only 1/4" on each side.

justafordguy

X2, Your rims will be fine. I put the Sailun S637s on my 16 x 6 stock rims on my Gateway and they are perfect.

I went with the G614's. Everything fits well. Time will tell on longevity. Here is what one of my Tow Max tires looked like when it came off the rim. Orders of the tire is smooth, but inside there are these crazy bubbles.uploadfromtaptalk1435364930169.jpguploadfromtaptalk1435364982526.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk