2014 Big Country 3650RL - How to adjust TV Mount in Living Room

lkaczmar

Hii All! We are proud owners of a new 2014 Big Country 3650RL which has a huge TV in the living area. The problem we have is that when we remove the security straps the TV drops forward and down onto the entertainment center platform. I think we just need to tighten something on the mount but we have no clue how to safely get to it. It doesn't appear that the TV slides forward for access to the mount. Any help is greatly appreciated! Lee and Lori - McAlpin, FL

danemayer

Hi ikaczmar,

Congratulations on the new Big Country and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people on the forum and I'm sure someone with the same floor plan will be able to shed some light on this.

Tombstonejim

Sounds to me like the tv has come off of the mounting bracket. The mount does not move or adjust it is bolted to the wall. You need to remove the wood trim at the top of the tv. Be careful cause if it is off the bracket it will fall forward. You can then lift the tv back up and place it on the hooks that hold it to the mount. Close the locks if you can reach tehm.

lynndiwagoner

I've got the same model, and the TV is mounted on an arm that allows you to pull it straight out and tilt it towards the couch or kitchen. Grab TV on either side and pull it straight out towards you. It will come a long way. It should then tilt back and forth, allowing you to get to the mounting hardware.

lkaczmar

Thank you all for your helpful responses. Because we know that the LED TV screens can easily be cracked, we decided to have the issue fixed by a local Heartland dealer.