2015 Cyclone 4000 slide repair

RKenjura

Greetings Cyclone Owners

Recently purchased a 2015 Cyclone 4000 HD that had to have 2 side floors replaced due to water damage. Can anyone tell me that has the same model if there is a metal bar in the wood trim below the refrigerator? It doesn't go all the wy across the trim it is just a partial piece half way under the loveseat to the end of the fridge. I don't recall it being there before the work started? It aesthetically just doesn't look right. I've looked at pics. online, and the metal doesn't appear to be there. The repair department will fix the trim around the slides but the color is hard to match or I can take as is with a credit for repair. I am just concerned why that piece of metal was added and if I should ask t have it removed. Appreciate a response.

RK

danemayer

Hi Rkenjura,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Sorry to hear about the water damage. I'm sure you'll hear from other Cyclone owners shortly.

RKenjura

Thanks Dan for the response. We knew the damage was there when we bought it, but it was a very nice unit in overall excellent condition except for the floors. Looking forward to being on the forum.