2017 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials

jjwink

When will rally specials be made public? We are trying to budget time and money for the rally. We are interested in Disc brakes and IS for our 2017 Landmark Syracuse.

jbeletti

When will rally specials be made public? We are trying to budget time and money for the rally. We are interested in Disc brakes and IS for our 2017 Landmark Syracuse.
They are made available as soon as I get them from the vendors. I push for them as early as possible. Some are more responsive than others. MORryde and Lippert are expected any day now.

mthompson

Jim,Thanks for the reply,we're gonna be traveling FT starting the end of April, I'd love to get them before we leave. Is Gary Wheeler with Morryde?

Thanks, Mark

I ordered the MorRyde STP-4-30-03H Folding Entry 4 Step from Tweety's RV, very quick shipping and we LOVE the steps. Easy install and solid as a rock, my wife can easily raise and lower them and it's quick and easy to adjust the feet as needed to conform to unlevel ground. By the way, Tweety's matched the price that CW was advertising and they had them in stock while CW it would have been about 2-3 weeks before they shipped. I had them in 2 days from Tweety's

gasman

Camp Socializer
Jim, are there going to be vendor specials for: RV Lock and suspension systems from RV Improvement Systems?

Thanks

I spoke with Sonny Dismuke with RV Improvement Systems about a month ago. He said he will be in Goshen and will have some deals.

plshilo

Hey Jim,
Can you let us know how the For Sale tables are going work.....not sure if this has been asked before???

olcoon

Hey Jim,
Can you let us know how the For Sale tables are going work.....not sure if this has been asked before???

In your rally pack you'll get when you arrive there will be a sheet of paper with several tags printed on it. If you have something for sale, put your name, item, cell phone#, how much you want for the item, etc. on the tag. Affix it to the item you are wanting to sell, so it doesn't get lost/fall off. Put the item on the table, and if someone wants it, they can call you to make payment arrangements. Usually if someone wants an item they'll call the owner, make the deal, and take the item. Then make the payment ASAP.

MikeR

It's true. Waiting on his special and will post it when I get it.

I spoke with Sonny yesterday afternoon and he told me that he would have the pricing and flyer over to you in about 20 minutes. That was at noon Eastern time. Obviously that hasn't happened. I hope his product is better than his word. I want to schedule an install while in Goshen.

jbeletti

I spoke with Sonny yesterday afternoon and he told me that he would have the pricing and flyer over to you in about 20 minutes. That was at noon Eastern time. Obviously that hasn't happened. I hope his product is better than his word. I want to schedule an install while in Goshen.
Ouch Mike. Sonny did get me his flier and pricing yesterday, but I have a lot going on. I will be posting it today.