2024 Road Warrior

rckn993

I have been looking for a 2024 Road Warrior...There is no brochure for 2024 and the 2023 on each floor plan says dealer stock only....Any advice?

rckn993

Call Heartland and ask if there are any 2024 models.
I called. Talked to a lady at customer service for Road Warrior. She didn’t know anything about the 2024 RW. Didn’t know there wasn’t a brochure for them either. Said maybe they will be making a 2025 next year instead. But only a guess on her part. That’s why I threw it out to this forum….Thank you though

rckn993

Sounds like they are being discontinued
That was my thought...My RW has been in the shop since last April...Still there for another 2 weeks maybe...But I traded it in today for a Alliance Valor 40V13...Was worried about no more warranty,,,Waiting for it to get in from Indiana

rhodies1

You should line the Alliance made product. I’ve heard nothing but good vibes about these units. All units will have some issues but if they service what they sell then they will do well in the industry.Today service is what is lacking in all areas of the world.Manufacturers have forgotten this aspect of their business.