3010re

kdubinwa

Any chance you might share your PDI checklist? Please PM if so and I'll provide an email address. Thanks. Kurt

We recently picked up our 3010RE. Found it on the net. I had a 7 page PDI that I thought covered everything, but I missed one thing I thought I would share. Make sure to double check the hydraulic fluid reservoir. I had a problem with one of my level up legs not retracting. A call to Lippert helped me find the problem. The fluid level was too low and I think air may have seeped into the system. After adding 2 quarts, I was able to get the let to retract. I had a problem at the dealer with the TV arm clipping the fiber optic cable when raising the TV. Luckily that was the only big problem we have seen so far. Good luck with your trailer. I know you will love it.

brianlajoie

These are all good PDI lists. A couple focus on motorhomes though - nothing wrong with that. I created a list based on the descriptions in existing PDI lists and then added every component and option that Heartland had on my trailer. I used it on my trailer walk through where I was able to get a 3 hour head start before the dealer walk through. I covered the fit and finish, basic functions like all outlets working and all lights working that didn't need a prep guy around for. This left the time with the prep guy to go over functions that needed to be covered. I'd be happy to share with you Kurt.

Roller4tan

Had a few issues during the maiden voyage I took care of myself after reading of similar issues on this forum. Undercounter kitchen sink leaked around rim, tightened clamps and added clear caulk around rim. No 120 ac to fridge or outlets on kitchen slide, microwave/convection oven had power (separate circuit and cable). Found wiring under slide pinched when slide runs in and out and broke a wire. Used butt connector and extra caulk around it, I'll have to run a new cable from the junction box by the frame to the box in the slide wall. If I do it myself I know it'll be right. Other than that we love the BH.

Roller4tan

That low tire I had when I picked up the Bighorn turned out to be a pin hole in the wheel. I contacted Tredit and they sent me the warranty forms to get a replacement. They followed up with emails and phone calls to clarify a few things. Once approved I had the new wheel in just two days. This is my third bad wheel (two on a previous 5er, Keystone Cougar). Tredit has great service... lousy wheels (aluminum).