6 pt auto level system

porthole

Retired
Tomorrow, will try and get it posted before we leave for camp - if "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later". is acting up

jdfishing

Another day off. My Auto leveling system is very cool, but I have a few questions. The DVD that I assume is the manual comes up as an incompatible disk. When I initiate the system, it does what it is supposed to do except the level is not level. I set up cranes every day, so I know level and there has to be a way to calibrate the system. I just have not found out how to do that. Anybody know how? Also the rear feet seem wayyyyyyyyy to far forward which leads to a pretty bouncy rear end on the trailer. When the washer spins, I can actually lose signal from my Tailgater. Does anybody add stabilizers under the rear of the fifth wheel to take care of this??
Thanks again for all your help out there.
Brad

I also have a the 2013 Bighorn #3010 with the combo washer/dryer. My level system will not level the trailer, even after it has been calibrated. When I press "autolevel", the front landing gear retracts all the way and then trips the circut breaker as it starts to extend. After it resets, the system seems to be working properly but will not attain a level status. Currently looking for a local repair facility to deal with it.
After using the system to manually level the trailer, it seems very solid. The spin cycle on the washer/dryer can be felt, but not to a point of being excessive. It would rattle your teeth in my previous 3055 w/o the level system.

wildwolfproducts

Tomorrow, will try and get it posted before we leave for camp - if "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later". is acting up

Not a big deal, Will be this fall before we add these to ours anyway. But will sure be looking forward to seeing how yours works.
Pete

wildwolfproducts

Found your mod page and where you mounted the Stabilizers to your camper. Our Exhaust pipe runs out about 18" behind the front jack. So will have to get it reworked where it has an elbow and runs back more.

porthole

Retired
46c0c56b-4078-6ba2.jpg

46c0c56b-4081-c9fc.jpg

46c0c56b-408a-844a.jpg