A Firefighter's Nightmare

rick_debbie_gallant

Another whacked out person with a whacked out agenda using a firearm to murder folks.

When a person is this far out they will use other means to carry out their agenda. Case in point: who ever thought someone would would hijack an airline full of innocents and turn it into a guided missile. Please keep all of our "oath keepers" in your prayers. They will go into danger to save those escaping from it.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DuaneG

A nightmare for all. No one is safe from evil and that's the way evil people like it. It will not stop me from living my life and when evil presents itself I will stand against it. I still believe in God and Country and have to trust good will prevail.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the first responders and their families who were victims or affected by this horrific incident.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Amen DuaneG, Amen!

A nightmare for all. No one is safe from evil and that's the way evil people like it. It will not stop me from living my life and when evil presents itself I will stand against it. I still believe in God and Country and have to trust good will prevail.

scottyb

It's being reported that the suspect had been in prison until '98 for killing his grandmother, and had a long history of criminal activity.

Amen +2

ILH

What got me is that my family and I stayed in Webster two summers ago - it is a beautiful community with a really nice State Park.

olyfire

Being a career firefighter for over 30 years and part of that close knit brotherhood, I know the care and support the families of those that went down will be given although nothing replaces those that just gave their lives while trying to perform their selfless job. God Bless the families, friends, and fellow firefighters of those who lost there lives and were wounded this Christmas Eve!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just got back from visiting the relatives and listened to the audio from "Unit 312" and read the info on the whack-job shooter. The piece of crap set up a deliberate ambush for the first responders, for reasons we'll probably never know. We've usually groused amongst ourselves about the police in our area getting to the scenes before we do. Don't think we'll be complaining anymore.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Just got back from visiting the relatives and listened to the audio from "Unit 312" and read the info on the whack-job shooter. The piece of crap set up a deliberate ambush for the first responders, for reasons we'll probably never know. We've usually groused amongst ourselves about the police in our area getting to the scenes before we do. Don't think we'll be complaining anymore.

This piece of trash killed his grandmother with a hammer and got out of jail after only 17 years. The folks who let him out should be on trial as accomplises to murder, IMHO.

JohnDar

This piece of trash killed his grandmother with a hammer and got out of jail after only 17 years. The folks who let him out should be on trial as accomplises to murder, IMHO.

They let him plead guilty to the "lesser" charge of manslaughter to supposedly avoid having his family endure a trial (his idea?). Somehow, somebody must have overlooked the premediation necessary to bludgeon an old lady to death with a hammer.

porthole

Retired
Well it came out yesterday that this monster's neighbor bought the guns for him about 2 years ago, fully knowing that he was not allowed to purchase or own firearms.
Known as a "straw purchase" and completely illegal.

We don't need more gun laws, just enforce the ones we have, and not allow the sale of weapons to drug dealers in third world nations to see where they might end up.

JohnDar

So they should charge the neighbor as an accessory to murder. No plea bargain, no parole.

porthole

Retired
So they should charge the neighbor as an accessory to murder. No plea bargain, no parole.

They are

scottyb;282951]I agree. He comittrd a crime that led to the death of two people. It's no different than driving a getaway car.[/QUOTE]

"He" - is a 24 year old "she"