A Plethora of Heartlands!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Passed an east bound Bighorn on I-64 between the Hampton Roads Tunnel and the I-264 intersection when we were leaving Virginia Beach today, around 12:50pm. Later saw a Sundance Travel Trailer on I-64 around 1:15pm. Also sae and Elk Ridge about 30 minutes later on I-64. Saw a southbound 2011 Landmark with full body paint on US17 near the Geico building around 4:00pm.

By the way, had a great time this weekend with 5 other Heartland rigs and friends in SOB's in VA Beach.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Right about now the couple in the landmark you passed is saying:

Husband: Hey honey, did you see that new Landmark heading the other way?

Wife: Yes dear I did. Bit I am confused about one thing.

Husband: What's that dear?

Wife: Honey, I might be wrong but i thought all 2011 Landmarks had to be pulled with an F550. I wonder whats with those people.

Husband: I dont know dear. Maybe their F550 is on order.

Gus: Am I helping???? :D

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Not sure I saw a "plethora" of Heartlands but I did see a Big Horn about 11 AM this morning on I-81 N between Lexington and Staunton. It looked like it was broken down on the side of the the road (well it was probably the Dodge Tow Vehicle that was ailing) but unfortunatly traffic was pretty heavy and I was in the left lane when I saw him. Could not get over to see if I could help.

Then around 3PM saw a Big Horn just about to head into the I-664 tunnel Northbound just as we came out of the Southbound tube. He had a golf cart on the back of the rig. I'm sure he was coming from your get together Gus. I know, I know who it was just can't gather the name into the memory bank.

Keith