A Thread For Ann Walker

hillsonwheels

Prayers for you......of course! As all are saying do what they say and get ouuta that joint....I need some hugs!!!:cool::rolleyes::angel:

hillsonwheels

Prayers for Ann, of course....Judy, too! Just do what they say and get outta that joint. I need some HUGS. :cool: Is that selfish? :confused:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Judy had her second Radiation treatment today and she is doing great only 28 more to go, she said that she will try and call you tomorrow. You keep up the good work and we will see you soon. Calvin

Not for nothin' it's almost like you need a scorecard around here. Just kidding!

Calvin please tell Judy I will call her later today .

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Hi Ann our thoughts and prayers are with you hope for a speedy recovery so we can be together again around the campfire.

Can't wait, but how are you doing Glenn? Thanks for the prayers I can never get too many of them.

mjatwalker

ANN: You do what the doctors tell you to do. Camping season will wait for you. We all miss you and are prayibg for your complete and speedy recovery.

You're no fun--listen to the docs, they don't want you doing anything fun! Kidding aside I'm trying to be a good patient so I can get out of here and start camping and seeing all my Heartland family again. Hopefully not too much longer.

mjatwalker

Judy had her second Radiation treatment today and she is doing great only 28 more to go, she said that she will try and call you tomorrow. You keep up the good work and we will see you soon. Calvin

I'm so glad she is doing good. She'll be done these treatments soon and I'll be outta here and ready to go and we can both sit back and sip on a Jimmy Cosmo speciality. I'm thinking about you and praying too. See you guys soon! Take care.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Sounds like you two are working on the new treatment plan! Thinking about you both. Judy I'll call you later. Five more minutes until I break outta the office!

nomare

Hey Ann, You know we love you and are praying for you, hurry up and get outta that joint, we got some camping to do. Can't wait to see you and Mike.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Good Morning Sunshine! Just checkin' in with you and getting some coffee.

Be careful watching the pool today. The recreational population soars on the weekends. I'll bet there is a relative rise in Speedo sightings associated with the population increase. Looking out the window could be hazardous today! Be Careful!

mjatwalker

Hey Ann, You know we love you and are praying for you, hurry up and get outta that joint, we got some camping to do. Can't wait to see you and Mike.

I'm trying. cause I'm ready to go. Does John have his pancake recipe perfected for this year? ymm

mjatwalker

Good Morning Sunshine! Just checkin' in with you and getting some coffee.

Be careful watching the pool today. The recreational population soars on the weekend l bet there is a relative rise in Speedo sightings associated with the population increase. Looking out the window could be hazardous today! Be Careful!
Got my coffee early this a.m. Special delivery from a very special nurse. The pool closed early last night, no speedos to watch!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Too darn bad re the Speedo's but glad you got your coffe on time. A special nurse is always good to have on your side!

I called but it went to voice mail. Call me on my cell. We are out shopping today!
Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

tomjanej

Think of you often, girl. Do what they tell ya ( no fun, I know). We look forward to camping and seeing you and Mike
soon. Praying for you and Judy both -- spring and good health are down the road. Jake isn't in the pool is he?????

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Hello Anne from the great white north. And I mean white with more coming Monday. Hope you are doing well can't wait to hug you and see you and laugh with you all.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Having a great time visiting with you. Glad you didn't see us walking up the street from your room. Great surprise! Love ya lady! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364055700038.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364055700038.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 27