Add Patio Awning - Not toppers

JerryBarger

Can I add a awning to the slide out. My camper is Landmark Augusta 2011, the slide out is 12 feet long and the other awning is 16 feet by 8 feet. The camper already has toppers on and I have seen other newer campers with awning on their slide out and it almost doubles awning coverage, Can I do it

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Re: ATF: Landmark - Add Awning - Not toppers

Some have put full awnings on their main slide. I had a window awning added to ours and put another on the smaller entertainment/desk slide on the ODS. Helps a lot keeping the setting/rising sun out of the rig.

Oregon_Camper

We had the toppers and the extra awning added when we bought out 3160. You're right...it adds a lot of needed awning coverage. I can't imaging why they are not standard equipment on these rigs.

20150710_185346.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Yes - our 2012 Big Country didn't come with a patio awning (2nd awning) and we had our dealer add one to match the big awning. It's great having extra sitting/eating space.
IMG_1118.jpg

yport

We had the toppers and the extra awning added when we bought out 3160. You're right...it adds a lot of needed awning coverage. I can't imaging why they are not standard equipment on these rigs.

View attachment 42120

Ditto x2 ... we ordered ours with our factory order. Definitely a big plus. By the way ... nice rig :) we have the same paint job and look as yours with our 3185