At home preparing to head south in about 6 weeks.

azbound

We are at home in Rogue River, Or. We will head south to Az. the end of Oct or early Nov. will head back home in April. The trip south will take about 2 weeks as we will stop along the way to visit freinds and family three stops in all. probably thre same thing coming home.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Where ya headed to in Az? My wife lived in Kingman,AZ.for a couple years when she was a girl.We took her mom and dad back out there a few years ago.We went to all the sites in the area they visited when they lived there.I had never been out that way, so I really enjoyed the trip. I am ready to go again. Enjoy your trip and be careful.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Have a safe trip and enjoy every minute of it. I wish we were going to AZ as as well! Maybe in another year or so. It looks like Kristy and I may be planning a "State of Jefferson" rally in June in Yreka this year, so hopefully you guys will be home by then.

azbound

trdeal: we will be in Gold Canyon about 35 to 40 miles east of Phoenix at the foot of the Superstition Mountians.

slmayor: looking forward to your State of Jefferson rally. Where in Yreka? There is a nice/new RV park just north of town can't think of the name at the moment. I beleive it is the Last Yreka exit going north.

caissiel

Wow you do make me feel good as we are heading south from NB Canada in 2 weeks. Have the truck and trailer ready to hook up and go. We are planning to stay in SC for 2 Months and on the Florida east coast.

rvn4fun

We are heading south soon, maybe next week as it is suppose to get into the 40's for highs, here in South Dakota next week. We will be heading to somewhere in southern Arizona. Don't know where yet.

Funny! we're heading south as well, from northern Arizona to Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco) Mexico. Problem is it's only for 10 days then back home to Flagstaff and the snow shovel.

azbound

We arrived Sunday early afternoon. Unloaded the car and went shopping for food and water. When we got back we had a visiter coiled up in front of the steps. Yep, a rattle snake, not a big one (just about 2 feet long) but big enough to keep us ay bay until I dispensed with it. Because IT IS ILLEGAL TO KILL RATTLE SNAKE IN AZ I won't tell how I dispensed with it, I'll leave that to your emagination. Anyway we are settled in for the season.

I hope all is well were you are spending the winter, oh by the way the temp when we arrived was in the mid 80s.