ATF: Cyclone - Garage Warning Sticker Near Bunks

alex00

What exactly does this warning sticker mean? It says death or serious injury may occur if sleeping in this area. The problem is, it is right next to the bunks. Is it a warning to stay away from the lifting mechanism, or does it mean it is not safe to sleep in the garage (on the two queen beds)?

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20140331_194525.jpg
    20140331_194525.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20140331_194535.jpg
    20140331_194535.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 89

Hippy

Hopefully it's a joke. Not a good one if it is. Our Cyclone didn't have that sticker unless the dealer took it off prior to the PDI. You probably have to contact Heartland to be on the safe side. Maybe others reading will come forward whether that have it or not.

alex00

I wonder if it applies when the garage is full of toys? I can't imagine they would put two beds in the garage if it was an issue. I've only ever seen that sticker on the basement doors of Class A motorhomes.

Hopefully it's a joke. Not a good one if it is. Our Cyclone didn't have that sticker unless the dealer took it off prior to the PDI. You probably have to contact Heartland to be on the safe side. Maybe others reading will come forward whether that have it or not.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
My bet would be vehicles in the garage with fuel in them and a fire starting while sleeping.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Looks more like a warning not to sleep under the bed/sofa while it's in the raised position. A CTA warning.

oscar

I have been known to remove most warning stickers and apply common sense…..

Of course one of the "exit" signs goes on the inside of the lid on the commode…..:D

alex00

I have been known to remove most warning stickers and apply common sense…..

Of course one of the "exit" signs goes on the inside of the lid on the commode…..:D

The stickers are coming off. I'm not a fan of the warnings. I like the idea of the exit sign on the commode.