Awaiting delivery of BH 3160EL

Az_Ernie

Hello all! We just bought a BH 3160EL. It's being prepared for acceptance and should be ready for pickup in a few days. We're looking forward to learning the ins and outs from the knowledgeable folks in this forum. Although new to Heartland, we have been fifth wheel owners for a while and know that we'll always be able to learning something new by talking to other RV owners and monitoring forums like this one. Take care!

jimtoo

Hi Az Ernie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can find the answer most likely right here. We have a great search engine on the forum, both simple and advanced. Sometimes that is the fastest way to find an answer instead of waiting on someone to reply.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks that are here on the forum and make friends for a lifetime.

When you go for delivery,, do a very good, slow PDI.

Jim M

SeattleLion

Welcome! We have one of the first 3160's to arrive in the West. We traveled with it last summer. We really love it. There were a lot of issues that we uncovered either at the delivery inspection or over the summer. All were handled by our dealer. You will love this unit!

Oregon_Camper

Congrats!!!! Our BH 3160 also arrived this week (orded in Nov)....we completed my PDI yesterday (not the dealers PDI) and are now waiting for a part for the hitch to arrive. I expect to have it home next Friday.

Let's stay in touch as we both start out with our BH 3160's at the same time. :)

Az_Ernie

Welcome! We have one of the first 3160's to arrive in the West. We traveled with it last summer. We really love it. There were a lot of issues that we uncovered either at the delivery inspection or over the summer. All were handled by our dealer. You will love this unit!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Hopefully, we won't have many issues to deal with and the PDI will go smoothly. If you have any suggestions on any problem areas I should look for, please let me know. It would be much appreciated. Again, thanks for the welcome.

Az_Ernie

Congrats!!!! Our BH 3160 also arrived this week (orded in Nov)....we completed my PDI yesterday (not the dealers PDI) and are now waiting for a part for the hitch to arrive. I expect to have it home next Friday.

Let's stay in touch as we both start out with our BH 3160's at the same time. :)

Congratulations to you as well! I'd be happy to stay in touch and let you know how our acceptance inspection goes. Please let us know what kind of problems you find that we can be sure to look at. Hopefully we'll run across you guys on the road someday. Take care.