Back in La Paz, Mx for the winter

Lance & Jo

Well after a really fun summer including the rally in Elhart, Jeff Dunham in Canton, a visit to Branson, the balloon festival in Albuquerque and over 15K miles on the truck we are back in La Paz for the winter. For anyone getting this far or looking for info on the Baja we're easy to find (there's only 1 park left in La Paz due to building boom) and the coffee pot is on. Local cell is 612-105-4102 or skype milagrojo.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lance, Glad you made it. We still miss going to Mexico.
Hope to see you guys at some point.
Trace

Lance & Jo

How much problems to you have getting Rocky in MX?

We always carry current papers/shot records and have never (as in never) been asked. He has driven across several times and flown in and out from Cabo several times. Generaly the US border guards want to pet or at least talk to him while the MX guys are a little more leary about dogs in general. The only time he has ever been questioned was 4 years ago while trying to change plane reservations in Detroit and I think that was just a ploy to keep me from the cheaper flight!!

wdk450

The U.S. border officers may not be so accomodating with your dog from now on. I saw a Discovery channel piece on the drug gangs in Honduras, and they have sunk to using dogs like they have done with humans, to transport drugs North to the US in the dog's intestines.