Basement Organizing

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
While checking out the 2014 Heartland Models at the Hershey RV Show we happened to notice a product covering and protecting the exposed plumbing in the basement. Our heat duct was always a concern as it could easily be damaged while storing and removing articles from the basement. I called Heartland and emailed a picture of the product to Michelle at customer service. She identified the part and John made the installation. We feel better now that there is less chance of damage to the piping and heat duct. The part number is M6916BL and is manufactured by Ameri-Kart in Cassopolis, MI.

We have struggled with a means to carry the portable sat dish and John came up with this idea to hang it from the basement ceiling out of the way. It is easily removed and stored for travel using these clips.

Attachments

• Mod3.jpg
    Mod3.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 471
  • Mod4.jpg
    Mod4.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 433
  • Mod1.jpg
    Mod1.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 505
  • Mod2.jpg
    Mod2.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 521

circusbear

I really like the duct work enclosure as ours is the same way yours was and is always prone to damage. I think I may need to find this product also.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Were you able to get this directly from HL or the mfg?

We ordered from Heartland but it is an outsourced product for them which means they order it from the manufacturer and then ship to you. Ours arrived in about 14 days. I am not sure if the manufacturer will ship directly so HERE is a link to Ameri-Kart and their contact info.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John gave the cut off section to a friend and he installed it in his Landmark.

Attachments

• Marigliano Mod.jpg
    Marigliano Mod.jpg
    731.8 KB · Views: 403