Bath tub in bighorn?

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
1. Looks like they have a 4' shower in the 2012 bighorns. Can i get a fiberglass tub/shower installed from the factory?
2. Can i delete the 2 windows on each side of the bed and get a solid wall there?
3. Can i delete the hall window and get a solid wall there?
4. Can i delete the vanity in the bath & install my own? Or, can i get a larger one with a larger counter top from the factory?
5. Can i get it wired for park cable, and also a rooftop sat. Dish so it will be wired for 2 tv's inside and also a drop for an outside tv?

mikeandconnie

Kenny, Good Question,,, I ask a salesman last week about a bath tub in the Key Largo.. He was able to quote me a price for the shower not installed. If I go this route, I plan to install my on 46" or larger Bath Tub and shower wall myself. I was hoping Landmark would add this option....

ihsolutions

I'm curious about deleting the windows on the sides of the bed. I hate those windows. First thing we do when we arrive somewhere is hang a blanket over them. Otherwise my retinas get scorched the next morning by sunshine. I have never once opened either one of them.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
i'm curious about deleting the windows on the sides of the bed. I hate those windows. First thing we do when we arrive somewhere is hang a blanket over them. Otherwise my retinas get scorched the next morning by sunshine. I have never once opened either one of them.

i agree. We "never" use them. I have taken 1" foil backed foam (home depot/lowes) and used duct tape around the edges to seal it, painted the outside black, and push it into the window. It cuts out the sound(generators running in tailgate area during football season) and also cuts out the light. I also put same foam over several other windows for the sound and heat coming in too.