Battery not powering when boondocking

Hi first post here. We have a 2014 Heartland Prowler Lynx and want to try boondocking in a few weeks. When we disconnect from shore power, nothing works. The fridge light just turns off. The battery is fully charged. I haven't found a switch for the battery but I'm not sure where to look even? Where is it, what does it look like? Any other tips? Thank you!

Roller4tan

There is a 12v breaker near you battery that has a small reset button on the side. There are pictures in the tool section of this forum. There may be 2 or more in a row.

I saw that in another post and found the reset button. It did not give any resistance when I pushed it so I'm not sure if it worked. We will check if it actually did reset after work today. I appreciate the reply!

Ok update...so when we had voltage on the batrery, the rig was still plugged in. D'OH! Battery is dead when not on shore power. So we are off to get a new one and we'll see how that goes.

Good news, every body! New battery installed and lights are working. Fridge is working on propane.

Unfortunately the outlets and furnace do not work. The fan comes on but no heat come out.

LBR

Good news, every body! New battery installed and lights are working. Fridge is working on propane.

Unfortunately the outlets and furnace do not work. The fan comes on but no heat come out.
Make sure you monitor battery voltages for a couple days. It's possible to have a fuse within the converter that has blown...so if the battery still doesn't hold a charge off of shore power/generator, that should be looked at. Most of the times it is a breaker as mentioned previously tho.

Dahillbilly

look under the tools tab above to troubleshoot your furnace, could be the sail switch; if that doesn't work the ignitor will not work!