Big Horn Time in SD

shovelguy

We are currently camped at Broken Arrow Horse Camp and RV park in Custer, SD. A new Big Horn (much bigger than ours) just pulled in beside us. They are also Heartland members (they have their plaque on the back of their trailer). What a small Heartland world. D&J

Bighurt

We are considering a SD trip instead of our CA trip. How are you enjoying the campground?

loafer

Hay Dean and Jody nice to hear from you guys after Nashville and see where u are . We stayed at Rafter J bar ranch 3 weeks ago and now are home.We saw a big country when we were there and 2 sundances. The big country was from Alberta , Canada but they didnt know about the owners club so let them know about the owners group. Rafters campground is very nice spot lots of green grass in the common area and all you can eat pancake breakfast every morning for $3.00.anyway enjoy the area lots to see and stay away from Sturgis (bike week) coming next week althought I am sure you will already have lots of bikes in the area.
Good to hear from you guys
Stay safe
Bill and Maureen

jbeletti

We are currently camped at Broken Arrow Horse Camp and RV park in Custer, SD. A new Big Horn (much bigger than ours) just pulled in beside us. They are also Heartland members (they have their plaque on the back of their trailer). What a small Heartland world. D&J

I love it when I pull into a campground and see an owners club plaque on the back of another Heartland. Like instant family. Friends at least!

Jim

shovelguy

We are considering a SD trip instead of our CA trip. How are you enjoying the campground?

This campground (Broken Arrow Horse Camp and RV Park) is very nice. It is quiet, and it is actually dark at night (no glaring street lights or other ambient lighting). We are enjoying our stay and would recommend this place.

shovelguy

Hay Dean and Jody nice to hear from you guys after Nashville and see where u are . We stayed at Rafter J bar ranch 3 weeks ago and now are home.We saw a big country when we were there and 2 sundances. The big country was from Alberta , Canada but they didnt know about the owners club so let them know about the owners group. Rafters campground is very nice spot lots of green grass in the common area and all you can eat pancake breakfast every morning for $3.00.anyway enjoy the area lots to see and stay away from Sturgis (bike week) coming next week althought I am sure you will already have lots of bikes in the area.
Good to hear from you guys
Stay safe
Bill and Maureen

We are NOT going to Sturgis but you would think Sturgis has come to us. There must be thousands of bikes on the roads around Custer. Keystone (the town right by Mt R) was jam packed with them. D&J