Bighorn and Sundance in Mississippi

jimtoo

Well here we are in Meridian, Miss, at the Bonita RV Park. There is a Sundance here, no one home, and Bighorn 3400RE. Talked to the Bighorn owner, Bill? King, invited him to the forum as he knew nothing about it.

We will spend the night here and move on down to Louisiana to sample some of that good Cajun food for a few days.

Jim M

osims

bsims
Jim
I'm sure you have plans where to stay in LA, but if not we are over there a lot. Ornells cousin owns a campground and resturant in Breaux Bridge at exit 109 called Poches, there is also a good campground at exit 115 called Cajun Palms with a huge pool and swim up bar. Where ever you end up i'm sure you will pass a good time.
Bill

jimtoo

Hey Bill,.,,, you did it right, it worked,, keep on going.. You may have found a new career,,,:D:D Computer Guru Bill :D:D

Jim M

jimtoo

Jim
I'm sure you have plans where to stay in LA, but if not we are over there a lot. Ornells cousin owns a campground and resturant in Breaux Bridge at exit 109 called Poches, there is also a good campground at exit 115 called Cajun Palms with a huge pool and swim up bar. Where ever you end up i'm sure you will pass a good time.
Bill

Hi Bill and Ornell,
You did it right. Poches is a very nice park, a little off the road, but worth the drive if your going to stay a day or so and enjoy the Cajun food and people. Be sure you follow the signs posted and not your GPS.

We are in site #12 for a day or so. There is a Bighorn near the office and a Landmark in site #49 that looks like it is here for a while.

Jim M

Ohh... Ornell,,, Verde said your credit is good..and will mail the bill. Thanks.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Yall get to Northeast Ms. Check out Piney Grove COE campground. Got Indiana folks in Big Country next to us.

k-f-Indiana

We were going to post a sighting and Hogan beat us to it. Great folks and a beautiful Big Horn, which we toured. Piney Grove is great, our site has a wonderful view of the lake. See picture here.View attachment 10925