Bighorn in NV

deee2

On our first trip out, we also saw our first Bighorn.. in Gardnerville, NV. The owner stopped by, a very nice guy... from California with a 2006 Bighorn 3055 like ours.

Funny thing is, we took two grand-daughters with us and at the beginning of the drive, told them we'd pay a whole DOLLAR to the first one that finds a Bighorn. Then they sighted it right in the same RV park we were at, and both at the same time. How broke can we get? LOL

Donna :)

sharmulst

Bighorn in WA

We arrived at Tall Chief RV Resort in Fall City, WA on 7/31. On a walk through the park last evening there was another BH. Haven't had a chance to talk to them yet.
By the way this park is absolutely beautiful.

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
On our first trip out, we also saw our first Bighorn.. in Gardnerville, NV. The owner stopped by, a very nice guy... from California with a 2006 Bighorn 3055 like ours.

Funny thing is, we took two grand-daughters with us and at the beginning of the drive, told them we'd pay a whole DOLLAR to the first one that finds a Bighorn. Then they sighted it right in the same RV park we were at, and both at the same time. How broke can we get? LOL

Donna :)
Steve and Donna,
This is Kevin and Henny from Susanville Ca. We are often in Gardnerville Nv. We stay at CVI. We have a 3670RL Big Horn. Have some questions if you have the time.

deee2

We also stayed at the CVI........ and feel free to ask away. either here, private message, or email!

Donna ;)

flamingknitter

Kevin and Henny -

Did I meet you with your Bighorn at Eagle Lake? I was with the Bates in my Landmark. If so, I am glad you found the forum. The people here are great with lots of information with a willingness to share.

Marybeth

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
Marybeth,
yes you did. that would be us. I thought it was about time that I tried out the sight. Still not use to getting around the site. just found your response today. There are having a rally in Oct.9th-13th just outside of Jackson Ca. You should meet us there I will give you more info if you need it. Nice hearing from you