Bighorn in St. Ignace, UP of Michigan

jcd8822

Joseph
I spotted a 2006 Bighorn 3500RL this afternoon in the driveway of Lakshore RV Park on the northern shore of Lake Michigan. It stopped by my 2006 Bighorn 3500RL and it belonged to Tom and Sharol Maskus, they had dropped by to say hi. They were on their way back from the northern part of the UP. It was great seeing them. I recalled their wonderful dancing at the Heartland Owners Rally in 2007 in Elkhart. It is the good people like them that makes RVing fun.

Joseph

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Welcome....

Joseph........In case no other "Yoopers" welcomed you to the U.P., Sharol and I want to welcome you and hope you enjoy our neck of the woods.

It was nice to meet you and chat, we arrived at our Wolverine home about 8 PM after a nice dinner at Mackinaw City. Hope to see you again either up north or at the 2009 Rally.

jcd8822

Joseph
Tom, I am glad you and Sharon made it back home safe and sound. If you all are buzzing around here in August or September, give me a honk.

Joseph

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
If you all are buzzing around here in August or September, give me a honk.

Joseph

Joseph/Gene - when in September are you heading south? We are going to be in the Petosky area in late September and that is pretty close to where y'all are staying. Maybe we can zip up that way (without Bighorn in tow) to pay you a visit.