Bighorn interior fabrics

Krogh

My wife and I wil be ordering a 3760EL in August. We are having a hard time deciding which fabrics and the heartland website only provides small pictures. We are overseas, so there is no way that we are able to visit a dealer. Would be interested to hear owner comments on the different fabric styles.

jbeletti

My wife and I wil be ordering a 3760EL in August. We are having a hard time deciding which fabrics and the heartland website only provides small pictures. We are overseas, so there is no way that we are able to visit a dealer. Would be interested to hear owner comments on the different fabric styles.

It may be possible for samples to be sent to you overseas. Will you be purchasing for export? Kindly phone 574-262-5992 and ask for Bighorn Sales. Ask them to send you samples to where you are.

Krogh

Thanks for the response Jim. We will not be exporting the rv. My wife and I are DoD contractors working in the Marshall Islands. We will be returning to the states in November. We intend to full time for awhile. Our plan is to step off the plane, into our new RV. It's nerve racking so far!

We just returned from a trip to FL, GA, and SC where we visited many dealerships. When we got back to the marshalls we realized that the Bighorn was the right RV for us. We are narrowing down FL dealers at the moment and hope to have our order in by Aug 15th.

i will definitely call the sales department to inquire about the samples.

Thanks!