Bighorn spotted

Jim/rsvl/AR

Arrived at Lake Manatee State Park near Bradenton, Florida and see a Bighorn from New York here. Have not seen anyone there. Have traveled past 2 weeks from Arkansas to Florida and the only Hartland product seen was a Cyclone on I-75 in Florida from Ontario. Lots of RV's traveling so they are probably out there somewhere!

Paul & Nan

In two days between central Illinois and Marshall, TX we have seen 2 BigHorns and one Big Country. Hopefully all headed to warmer stuff, but so far it is to cold. Nan and Paul

airedale

traveling....

you look closely and in the next 2 weeks you will see a 3055 sleeeeeeezzzzzzing it's way down 101 on it's way to warmer places.....stopping wherever it wishes to golf or fly fish....depending on the weather ....maybe slowing down to do some crabbing in winchester bay......hi oregon chapter....**** it's great to be retired...........cheers

Jellystone

We spotted a Cyclone eastbound on I-12 near Hammond LA this afternoon. We were westbound on I-12 w/our Road Warrior heading home from a 3 1/2 day camping trip ourselves. Gotta love those Heartland Toyhaulers.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
We are camping at Fairview-Riverside State Park in Madisonville, LA. We have company - another 3055 in the park! First time EVER! We'll go introduce ourselves to them tomorrow. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! everyone.

sharmulst

There is a Bighorn and a Big Country here in Colorado River Oasis in Ehrenberg, AZ. The Bighorn is owned by Floyd & Faye from Coeur d'Alene, ID. The Big Country just came in today and haven't had a chance to meet them yet.

Jim/rsvl/AR

At the campground here in sunny south Florida there is a Big Country from Wisconsin and a Sundance from Ohio. Have not had an opportunity to talk with them yet.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
you look closely and in the next 2 weeks you will see a 3055 sleeeeeeezzzzzzing it's way down 101 on it's way to warmer places.....stopping wherever it wishes to golf or fly fish....depending on the weather ....maybe slowing down to do some crabbing in winchester bay......hi oregon chapter....*censored word* it's great to be retired...........cheers

We welcome you to Oregon, just don't catch all of our crab!:D
We have members in Florence and Bandon which are near Winchester Bay. You might want to see what they are up to when you come by.
Kristy

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Paul and Nan, while in Marshall,Texas, ya should have hollered at us. That is our home base. Travel safe, God Bless ya, Al & Dee Weaver

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Spotted a Bighorn just out of Tomball, Texas over on Cypress-Rosehill last night (13 May 2010). It appeared to be parked next to someones home (slides were open). I looked on the H.O.P. and it is not listed. We park ours in a storage area approximately 3/4 mile from there. Anyone know the owners?