Black tank valve missing?

Primo1979

I have a Mallard m33 and cannot seem to locate the valve to empty the black water tank. Any video shows me it is right beside the grey water but it is not there. Any suggestions? Would post pics but don’t know how...

jimtoo

Hi Primo1979,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with some info for you soon. You should be able to post pictures after making a couple more post.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It's not uncommon for the rod that holds the handle for controlling the valve to fall off while traveling.
Take a close look for an opening where a rod might fit and try to look in to see the valve.
If you do see the hole and/or the valve then you will need to get a new rod. If you are under warranty give Heartland Customer Service a call and they might send one to you. If that fails talk to your dealer.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

Oldelevatorman

Never seen the rod come out but I have had the handle come off when the jamb nut was loose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregnDD

You said you can't find the valve, but the responses are to not having a valve actuator handle. Do you find the drain line, but no valve, or no drain line, or you find the valve and no way to operate it? I'm sure a pic wou be worth a 1000 words.