Bridge heights

Sarge

Well that's nice but the ram doesn't even have an option to input your vehicle size and tries to take you down 1 lane highways on occasion.

I'm going to install the LowClearances on my phone - Seems as though installing in the RAM negates some of the best features.

They did answer my question about multiple devices - My phone / Wifes phone / Tablet for backup - Their response was up to four devices...

Sarge

Bones

I'm going to install the LowClearances on my phone - Seems as though installing in the RAM negates some of the best features.

They did answer my question about multiple devices - My phone / Wifes phone / Tablet for backup - Their response was up to four devices...

Sarge

Are you going to use the ram maps in conjunction with your phone? Let me know how it works out.

padre44

Maybe it has been mentioned here - I did not read all the posts, but Co Pilot app for your phone has a height setting that should keep you safe.

danemayer

Maybe it has been mentioned here - I did not read all the posts, but Co Pilot app for your phone has a height setting that should keep you safe.
I have GPS CoPilot on my iPad but the height setting maxes out at 13'. Our RV is a bit over 13'. I think you have to buy the much more expensive truck version of the app to get a higher setting.

But the CoPilot app has a beautiful map display and on an iPad is about as large a GPS as you can get.