Can't pull out the pantry

supernan1414

We picked up our new 3185RL Big Horn today and we are in the process of loading it with our stuff. All is well so far except I can't pull out the food storage pantry. I removed a small bolt in the top that appeared to hold it from sliding our while traveling. It is secure on the bottom and I don't see anything that needs to be released. I've pulled and tuged it will not budge. During the walk thru i opened all the cabinets but didn't try to pull that out. Any ideas. The refrig. hasn't started cooling yet but we read in the manual it take about 4 hours. Tech said he had it down to 32 yesterday. We are very happy with the rig and I love the booth dinette. This was the first 3185 our dealer has sold, said he plans to start stocking them.

jbeletti

On the white vertical square tube that you grab to pull the pantry out, follow it down to the bottom basket. On the side of the square tube that faces away from you, inward into the pantry is a small silver lever. Squeeze the lever to the square tube and pull straight out - viola!

Same to put it back in the locked position - hold the lever in and push closed.

Don't feel bad - I thought for sure mine was all jazzed up til I figured it out :)

Jim