Charleston Rally & Willow Tree Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
After the November Rally in Charleston, SC some of us are planning to extend our vacation at Willow Tree Resort in Longs, SC. Willow Tree is less than 1/2 hour from Myrtle Beach and if you haven't been there it is a beautiful campground! We will be traveling up to Willow Tree on Monday following the rally. We are reserved on Signature Site 17 from November 7th-12th. If you are attending the SC Rally in Charleston and have a few extra days to hang around you are welcome to join us! For some of us this will probably be the last trip of the 2011 season (needing winterizing upon our return) so an extended vacation may just make it feel better.

Last edited:
Just booked site #20!!!!!! Going to Charleston first from Friday thru Monday (site #005), then Willow Tree from Monday thru Saturday! Can't wait - heard so much about it!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I got an email from Mary Ann Proto and they are booked on signature site #18. Arriving on Monday and departing on Saturday.

Also saw on facebook that Don & Cindy are interested too!

Maybe it's time to post an official camp out on the events page!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I got an email from Mary Ann Proto and they are booked on signature site #18. Arriving on Monday and departing on Saturday.

Also saw on facebook that Don & Cindy are interested too!

Maybe it's time to post an official camp out on the events page!

Eh-hmmm! And you're waiting for what???? Who knows - we just might sneak down also. Gotta get this mess up here settled a little more before we can plan out that far in advance.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK so registered at Willow Tree:
John & Deb Bylinski - Site 17
Mark & Lucia Burton - Site 20
John & Mary Ann Proto - Site 18
Gus & Debra Funderburg - Site 37

Thinking about Willow Tree:
Mike & Ann Walker
Don & Cindy Massengill

In talking about this at the DC Rally, we are going to try for Dinner at Dick's in Barefoot Landing, Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner (when we convince John Proto to fry another turkey) and maybe a show! C'mon and spend the end of our season with us!

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
OK - twist our arms - wait, that's far enough. Debra and I are registered for Traditional Site #37, Arriving Nov 9, Departing Nov 13.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Love to join you because Carol & I will be returning from Florida right at the same time frame, but we won't have the trailer with us. I've made arrangements to store it in the Tampa area for a couple of months while we are at the North Pole getting ready for "The Season." That way we won't have to pull it back and then forth when we return to Florida in mid-January when we rest up from the holidays for a couple of months....Man, I really really like this being retarded stuff!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Oh NO!!!!!!:eek: It's coming back, that urge ... you know ... stronger than ever:eek:. Extending the camping season with our Heartland family at Willow Tree. How can we pass that up?;) Now lets see. We will begin with the NC rally, followed by the GA/FL rally. Then a slight sojourn to the Florida Keys, then back for the SC rally, and then ... WILLOW TREE!!:D I'll check with my financial adviser. Got my fingers crossed. Just maybe we can pull this off ... I'll let you know.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Love to join you because Carol & I will be returning from Florida right at the same time frame, but we won't have the trailer with us. I've made arrangements to store it in the Tampa area for a couple of months while we are at the North Pole getting ready for "The Season." That way we won't have to pull it back and then forth when we return to Florida in mid-January when we rest up from the holidays for a couple of months....Man, I really really like this being retarded stuff!!

We'll miss you for sure but please keep in mind my request for a 2nd generation Ipad!!!!! I'll be gooder than good (from now on) promise!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Yahoo!!!! Eric, you can let me know if your financial advisor gives you any trouble. I know her personally so I'll try to pull a string or two if necessary! hahaha!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I created a camp out on the events tab so it is officially on the schedule. Please make all future posts on the event tab HERE so we keep all the conversation together in one place.

Moderator, If you would like you may close this thread to alleviate any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.