Circuit breaker or fuse for stabilizer jacks on 28BRS

Kevin42

Does anyone know where the circuit breaker or fuse for the power stabilizer jacks are on a 28BRS? Mine stopped working, with no motor sound at all. Is there any kind of overload or thermal protection I should look for? I'm going to check it out with a multi meter in the morning but hoping that someone has knowledge of these things. Thanks, Kevin

rebootsemi

Not sure about a your model but all the rest seem to have circuit breakers mounted somewhere close to the battery, some of the circuit breakers have a little reset buttom also they have a habit of placing fuses in the power line to the switch for the jacks. Of course it is in a black fuse holder and almost impossible to see unless you are actually looking for it.

GOTTOYS

This has been discussed many times. Should be a fuse possibly in an inline holder maybe behind the battery. Most likely there is no circuit breaker and the fuse usually isn't in the fuse panel by the converter. On my Big Country it's a pink wire just behind the battery up in the front near the motor for the landing gear. It's not recommended to use a circuit breaker as the fuse will blow faster. The concern is that you don't apply any pressure to the gearbox when the legs bottom out and do any damage to the gears. It should be a 30 amp (green) mini fuse but a standard blade type fuse will also fit. Mark the legs with some paint or tape and stop them about an inch before they bottom out. You'll get used to it and will watch them closely after the second or third fuse...Don