Craigslist converted camper 1989 Military 5 ton conversion

Aandaar

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, My man side is say I WANT IT just for the cool factor. Definitely turn some head in the RV Resort with that rig and you could tow a 35 foot boat behind it and not even know it.

MTPockets

During our drive to Alaska a few years ago, we saw many various custom vehicles of this type.. Some had a military look while others did not, but all were built for durability and long term rugged travel.. One in particular was a man we met in Canada who was from France. He had been traveling full time for five years all over the world. He recently had spent a year in Australia and had his vehicle shipped to Vancouver for his planned six months in Canada. His blog is www.busaroundglobe.com. I believe he has now completed his travels, but his odyssey is pretty interesting.

Last edited:

Mattman

Sweet. A hunters dream. Mobile tree stand and everything. Mount those 50s up there and you can take down the whole herd.
But is there more fuel storage on that thing? 110 gallon tank, 2000 mile range. That beast is rocking 18mpg???? Really?