Credit where it is due!

pharmafrog

All,

In regards to my recent explosive event. A representative from Heartland contacted me without any prompting. He worked with me to resolve the wiring issue and also helped me out on some damaged equipment that I did not know was missing from the equation.

We all from time to time rant about the problems that we have had with our coaches, but in the end, it is this type of customer service that reinvigorates me on the brand. The truth is that we are pulling a house, a house with house problems, down a bumpy road and subjecting things that usually sit still to the rigors of the road. I have to say that I am pretty pleased with how things have turned out with my Cyclone.

A special thanks out to Ron Scarberry @ Heartland for his assistance and persistence on my issue.

olcoon

It's always good to hear good results from bad experiences. That and other reasons is why we are & will be loyal Heartland customers.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yep - I remind folks that you are pulling a rolling earthquake so things will shake, rattle and roll. Try moving your stick and brick house down the road and see what happens. Tickled pink to hear that Heartland was on the ball and can help with your problems.