Cyclone 370C titanium purchase

We are looking at a 2013 Cyclone 370C a titanium and looking for anyone with opinions or input on likes or dislikes of this style. It's a little different design with the pin being more towards the back so your rear towing is a couple of feet shorter. We like the layout inside of the unit very similar to the Cyclone 3950. Any input would be great.

danemayer

Hi Cityfiref5,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. This is a great place to get answers and I'm sure you'll hear from some Cyclone owners shortly.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Looking at the 370C layout I like the nightstands next to the bed (we have no place for glasses, remote, etc) and the DW would be very happy with that style shower. The only negative worth mentioning is that there is just one seat that directly faces the TV in the living area.

SRS14

We are looking at a 2013 Cyclone 370C a titanium and looking for anyone with opinions or input on likes or dislikes of this style. It's a little different design with the pin being more towards the back so your rear towing is a couple of feet shorter. We like the layout inside of the unit very similar to the Cyclone 3950. Any input would be great.
We purchased a 2012 Cyclone 370C HD this spring and absolutely love it! It tows like a dream, and the living room layout is wonderful. Initially, we were concerned that we wouldn't be able to get it into some of the places we love to camp, but turns out, it is very maneuverable with the Titanium design. Love the huge bathroom and living area. A couple "minor design flaws" that we have witnessed:
(1) the bedroom slideout closet is very narrow. Our solution was to add shelving in there rather than rely on trying to hang clothes.
(2) the access to the water heater is a little hinky - you have to pull out part of the bedroom wall to get to it.
(3) sometimes requires acrobatics to climb into bed because of the Titanium design
(4) because of the closet slide, there is no capability to get a cross-breeze in the bedroom (only on window)

Other than those things, which we can live with, we love it!

brianharrison

The Titanium cab over cap is a patented design acquired by Heartland from Glendale Industries when they went bankrupt in early 2010 (link). I looked hard at the Glendale Titanium Mystique (30E35 model) before I bought my Landmark, however I backed out when I discovered they were in financial difficulties - it is a good design, I was concerned about warranty/followup work.

There is a large number of RVers who swear by the design and would not want to go back to a "regular" 5th wheel after having one with the cab over cap. Being patented, Heartland will be the only manufacturer to offer this design in the near future.

Hope this helps,
Brian