Cyclone 4100 LR TV Mount.

Can anyone tell me how to remove the living room rv from the wall mount. With all the books and manuals i recieved, that one is missing. I need to remove it to access the connections.

I think I have figured how the mount works thanks to the HUG's posted here. Now I just need to figure out how to get my hand behind th TV enough to access the locking screw. Who ever at Heartland that is in charge of selecting equipment for the RV's must never have to work on them.

Boostable

You are correct on the set screws for the TV mount. They can be loosened and the TV lifted off the wall mount... However, if your setup is like mine there is no way you are getting your hand in there to loosen those screws. If you look closely you will notice that all the screws for the access panel are accessible from the front without removing the TV. The panel rests on the ledge so I believe the panel and is put up with the TV already on it. A 4" bit should allow you ample length to remove the screws and take the whole thing down. This is what I will be doing once I get mine back from the dealer.

Jack