Cyclone 4200

dbear

..It would be a TH without a garage as it would be for those that would rather tow doubles...
Biggest problem there is doubles are not allowed in many states.

I like the idea of tandem 8k axles. I'd even like to see tandem duals option in place of standard triple singles for current models.

Re: Well, it's time to ask about the 4200 again???

WE just got back from a dealer here in Florida that has the 4200 concept. At first we were not sure about it but after having the porch out and walking around the unit it is actually is very functional. There is more space in the living area than the 4100 king. We love the King. We almost bought one. Yes, the bedroom is slightly smaller and the bathroom is the same as the 3800. It still has the king bed in the bedroom. The residential fridge is priceless. Has lots of counter space in the kitchen. It has a pantry. Has more storage cabinets in the living area than the king. The sliding door onto the porch offers lots of light and easy access outside to grill without going up and down stairs. I would like to know if all the negative comments on here are from people that actually have seen the 4200 in person? Maybe some
might not like it. We do personally think it was a step in the right direction. We have seen the raptor and the open range with the side porch. This one is so much better. IT combines outdoor and indoor living. IF any questions feel free to ask. WE are probably going to buy it and live in it.

k-f-Indiana

Re: CY 4200 release date?

Cyclone pricing has been updated to include the CY 4200. See post 1 of this thread for the files.

Jim, I tried to open and/or save the PDF price list, but had no luck. My computer said I had no program to do so, but I have previously done so with PDF's. I have no Excel program. Am I computer illiterate (which is entirely possible) or is there something different about your PDF?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Re: CY 4200 release date?

Jim, I tried to open and/or save the PDF price list, but had no luck. My computer said I had no program to do so, but I have previously done so with PDF's. I have no Excel program. Am I computer illiterate (which is entirely possible) or is there something different about your PDF?

CYCLONE PRICING - MSRP
DEALER: ORDER DATE:
STATE: PO#: RETAIL NAME:

INTERIOR DECORS BASE PRICES
MOJAVE OBSIDIAN 300C $67,349 39500 $80,249
ONYX STONE MOCHA 3010 $63,749 4000 $78,599
3110 $71,549 4018 $75,449
3100 $64,049 4100 $79,499
EXTERIOR OPTIONS 3416 TBD 4114 $78,449
Red Exterior Graphics N / C 3800 $74,699 4200 $85,499
Blue Exterior Graphics N / C
Copper Exterior Graphics N / C X CYCLONE PACKAGE $6,778
Full Body Paint - Red Blue Copper $11,249
5.5 Onan Generator Carb Certified,High Gloss Fiberglass Walls, Hydraulic Front Landing Gear, 16" Aluminum Wheels, 8 cu. ft. Refer, Fantastic Vent w/Rain Sensor in Kitchen, 20 GPH Water Heater, 15,000 BTU A/C, 50 AMP Service, 30" Residental Microwave Oven, Bordeaux Wood, Central Vacuum, Hidden Hinges, Solid Surface Countertops, Dark Tinted Reflective Safety Glass Windows, Enclosed & Heated Underbelly, 1" Thick Insulated Slam Storage Doors, Garage D-Rings, One Piece Fiberglass Shower, 2 Electric Awnings, Stainless Steel Appliances & Hardware, Beaver Tail Storage, 30 Gallon Fuel Station & Timer, Wired & Framed for 2nd A/C -BR, Universal Docking Center, 40" LCD TV (50" TV in 4100,4000,4114, 3800 and 3010) , 12V AM/FM Stereo w/CD/DVD/MP3, 5.1 Watt digital Dolby Surround Sound, Zone Entertainment System w/2 Marine Grade Exterior Speakers In Garage, ABS Hitch Cover, Rear Screen, EZ Flex Suspension, Pillow Top Mattress, LP Quick Connect, Electric Rear Jacks, Battery Disconnect, W/D Prep (N/A 30C), Rear Electric Queen Bed w/ Convertible Sofa, LED Lighting, High End Residential Broyhill Furniture

Auxiliary Fuel Cell $449
Toy Lock $128
X Correct Track Alignment System - (Forced option) $ 224
6pt Auto Leveling "Level Up" System $3,473
Good Year G-Rated Tires

INTERIOR UPGRADES
Sofa/Dinette Combo (300C,3110,3800,39500,4100,4114,4200) $1,049
Norco Elite (2x2) 4 Door Refer (12 cu.ft.) $2,999
32" Bedroom TV $749
32" TV in Garage $749
32" Outside TV $899

Free Standing Table & Chairs w/ HAB sofa IPO Mega sofa - N/A 3010, 3100, 3416, 4000 & 4018
$375
23 Cu Ft Refer w/ Dual Batteries & Inverter - 4200 Only $3,299

HEATING & COOLING UPGRADES
15 BTU A/C w/Heat Pump $1,049
2nd A/C - 13.5 BTU A/C in Bedroom - N/A 2812 $899
Garage 13.5 BTU A/C $1,049
Dual Pane Windows $1,949
Canadian Artic Package $899
HD EDITION PACKAGE (N/A 2812) $1,499
CARGO UPGRADES Painted Front Cap, High Gloss Metallic Sidewall, HD Edition Graphics
Removable Edged Cargo Carpet $269
Ramp Door Patio $2,324
3 Season Removable Garage Wall $1,049 BASE PRICE $0
Rear Electric Awning for Ramp Door Patio $899
OPTIONS $7,002
MISCELLANEOUS
Winterization of Unit $ 49 DISCOUNTS -$6,778
RVIA Seal $ 96
CSA Certification $ 275 SUBTOTAL $224
State Seal - NE - $45, OR - $35, WA - $35
FREIGHT/PREP
PRINT NAME:
TOTAL $224
SIGNATURE:

jbeletti

I created a JPG image of the price file on the pricing thread, post #1. That should help for those who cannot open the Excel or the PDF. I just tested the PDF and it's still good for me. I can't say why some have had issues with it.

choprpilot76

Feeling like a young boy on Christmas morning waking up to nothing under the Christmas tree. The 4200 is a disappointment and real let down. What the heck?? Am I missing something or does anyone else feel that this is a major step back for the Cyclone brand. I guess if you look at other manufacturers that made it big and became complacent and stopped listening to their customers input. Here is the deal from a very happy 3950 owner, you are NOT making anything that I want to buy!!!!!!!! You are losing ground to the competition and the lack of storage space is a real concern. Most people that buy Cyclones want STORAGE!!!! Lots of it. You need to hire a female design consultant or bring my wife in for a day to chat about decor because you are clearly missing the point......"if the wifey no likey......no sale!!!"

Back to the 4200, the more I see the less i like, really a dumb design but i will give you credit for what looks like simply removing a slide and adding a drop door patio....ooooh, ahhhh!!! I am so excited I could just rush out and drop $100 G's for one of these....NOT. Now, with that being said, it you were to have that patio in the cargo area, totally different storey and I would be really excited. I figured the 4200 was going to bring a radical full side slide or at least something new.

Thanks Heartland for stringing us all along for so long only to drop this epic design failure. Better go back to the drawing board and get back to focussing on earning the right to be the #1 multi purpose lifestyle 5th wheel. If I want a "me too" rv, I'll save $30 and go buy a Raptor.

Brother, I couldn't agree with you more. You seem to be the only other person on here that agree's with me. I wrote a similar reply earlier in the thread and seem to offend a couple of people. I am not trying to be malicious or insulting. I am simply speaking truth and facts. Ok, fine, the 4200 in it's own concept that was dropped to the line up out of the blue would have been fine. However, the bottom line is that WE WERE hyped up for one item and given something COMPLETELY different, not even in the suggest ballpark of what was hinted and promised. Some people held out buying a current model in hopes that this may be the one they are looking for, and then were seriously let down. I love the Heartland Cyclone line and still plan on getting one, I have nothing against Heartland. I am just a bit disappointed/upset that they misled us, AND THEY DID. To all you who are accusing me that my comment is otherwise not true, you are wrong. Read back to what was being told it would contain, and what is reality for the model hitting the showroom floors. Again, I am not trying to be mean or hateful, I'm currently having a Coke and a smile, I am just frustrated and upset with their marketing deception on this. I can't wait to get my 4100 next month. Have fun, drive safe, and have a great New Year.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
I saw the 4200 in person at the Houston RV show. Very nice and after everything I love except it is completely useless for us. The 12' garage is basically a 8' garage due to the extension of the 2nd full bath. No way you could fit a SxS in there unless it was. 50" version. Then maybe that would fit. With the tinny garage I could never own it, otherwise I would consider it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

Miketnsa1

WE just got back from a dealer here in Florida that has the 4200 concept. At first we were not sure about it but after having the porch out and walking around the unit it is actually is very functional. There is more space in the living area than the 4100 king. We love the King. We almost bought one. Yes, the bedroom is slightly smaller and the bathroom is the same as the 3800. It still has the king bed in the bedroom. The residential fridge is priceless. Has lots of counter space in the kitchen. It has a pantry. Has more storage cabinets in the living area than the king. The sliding door onto the porch offers lots of light and easy access outside to grill without going up and down stairs. I would like to know if all the negative comments on here are from people that actually have seen the 4200 in person? Maybe some
might not like it. We do personally think it was a step in the right direction. We have seen the raptor and the open range with the side porch. This one is so much better. IT combines outdoor and indoor living. IF any questions feel free to ask. WE are probably going to buy it and live in it.

I'm with you on all the negative comments, I don't get it? The 4200 wasn't designed for Full Timers it was designed for active families and those who enjoy entertaining. The side patio is HUGE for a "Side Patio"--The 2nd Full Bath is a game changer in that the owner never has to share their toilet OR Showers!--The garage can hold my smart car with almost 4' to spare! And what's really cool is you no longer need to remove all your toys to enjoy a patio--No more stairs to climb for the wife while serving--The Huge Side sliding glass doors brings in huge light! The wife was blown away by the spacious galley and Residential Frig! Three SEPARATE living areas is awesome! The Men, Ladies, and Children can all have their own space! I had one of the first mass produced toyhaulers in 1997 (Terry) and it was jaw dropping...This is the first Toyhauler I've seen since that gave me the same reaction! Bravo A.J. to you and your team!

danemayer

I'm with you on all the negative comments, I don't get it? The 4200 wasn't designed for Full Timers it was designed for active families and those who enjoy entertaining. The side patio is HUGE for a "Side Patio"--The 2nd Full Bath is a game changer in that the owner never has to share their toilet OR Showers!--The garage can hold my smart car with almost 4' to spare! And what's really cool is you no longer need to remove all your toys to enjoy a patio--No more stairs to climb for the wife while serving--The Huge Side sliding glass doors brings in huge light! The wife was blown away by the spacious galley and Residential Frig! Three SEPARATE living areas is awesome! The Men, Ladies, and Children can all have their own space! I had one of the first mass produced toyhaulers in 1997 (Terry) and it was jaw dropping...This is the first Toyhauler I've seen since that gave me the same reaction! Bravo A.J. to you and your team!
Hi Miketnsa1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and thanks for contributing to the discussion.

scottyb

Hi Miketnsa1. I do like the additional patio and the ability to have use of it w/o unloading the toys. We never unload them for overnight stops and it would be nice to have the patio, although my full size Weber grill would still be locked up in the garage with the other toys. There will be times when one patio will not work and the other one will. We have some acquaintances that have taken delivery of a 4200 and hopefully we will get to see it at a race in MO in a few weeks. They will have had it out a couple times by then and I am looking forward to seeing it.

Miketnsa1

Hi Miketnsa1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and thanks for contributing to the discussion.
Thanks for the Welcome Sir :)
This will be our 1st "5th Wheel" Toyhauler and 1st Heartland so were excited to stumble across this very interesting forum!

Dryer

Ours is off the line and at the paint shop according to Tim at heartland. It's been at the paint shop all week. Very excited to see it. According to heartland we are the first full body paint 4200

BLHFUN

We love it. Concerned with weight for sure. I have a 14k DRW F350. GCWR of 31900. I just weighed in at 13.1 bone dry for the truck and king pin. 26400 GCWR with Nothing in the TH and no fuel in the truck. The 4200 is a beast with length and weight. Make sure you have enough truck. I will say, it pulls like a dream! We leave for the smokies on Wednesday for 10 days. I'll have a better idea of the weight after we finish loading up and weigh again.

Dryer

We love it. Concerned with weight for sure. I have a 14k DRW F350. GCWR of 31900. I just weighed in at 13.1 bone dry for the truck and king pin. 26400 GCWR with Nothing in the TH and no fuel in the truck. The 4200 is a beast with length and weight. Make sure you have enough truck. I will say, it pulls like a dream! We leave for the smokies on Wednesday for 10 days. I'll have a better idea of the weight after we finish loading up and weigh again.
Awesome info. Please keep us up to date

Kam0923

We have a new 4200 and we love it! Question -did you have any trouble with the refrigerator working off the inverter? Ours is going to the dealer tomorrow for repairs.

danemayer

We have a new 4200 and we love it! Question -did you have any trouble with the refrigerator working off the inverter? Ours is going to the dealer tomorrow for repairs.

Hi Kam0923,

Please give Heartland a call about the problem with the inverter. 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Several other people with residential refrigerators have had a problem with the inverter shutting down after a few seconds. I think Heartland may be substituting a different inverter that better handles the refrigerator current draw.