Cyclone and Big Country on I-66 in Virginia

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Passed a West bound Cyclone this afternoon at around 2:15 at Mile Marker 26 on I-66 in Northern Virginia. Don't know the model number, but it had three axles and looked very long from the East bound lanes where I was. Approximately 15 minutes later a West bound Big Country passed by, near Mile Marker 42. Two in 15 minutes - I should get Extra Credit:D!

beasleyrl

I had my Cyclone on 66 about that time... It is a 2009 3912 with 3 axles. Was heading to the Hot Air Balloon festival in Winchester.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
As the song title goes, "It Had to be You". And speaking of coincedences - I was driving my Prius at the time.

wagenman

I was in the dealership this afternoon getting my sundance rear bunk slide worked on and there was a couple picking up there Big Horn.. Not sure what it was in for...should have gone and introduced myself.. but didnt... this was a dealership in Wixom Michigan (general RV)

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I was headed west on I-40 on Sunday afternoon around 3:00 pm and saw a Sundance headed east on I-40 in Hickory,NC. It was being towed by a white truck. Not sure what brand of truck it was.It was a great weekend to be camping here in NC.