Dallas area Heartland owners get together Yes/No

Cooper

No not yet I have a meeting with the area dealer today. I also will talk to the RV Park Thursday and will post a message after that.

mhedlund

Mike & Mary
We live in Arlington and I would be glad to be of any assistance that I could. It would be a fun time if it's not in the heat of summer.

Cooper

Dallas Area Rally Discussion

I would like a few of our Dallas area owners to get together and discuss a rally. I have already got the local dealer involved with some give away items, tech classes and a meal.
PS / Explorer USA (Heartland Dealer) will be at the fall RV Show.
I really appericate everyones input about dates and locations.
A summer date is out, is a Fall date ok and remember this is Texas.

Cooper

Not yet still gathering data and looking for more local volunteers. I have the local dealer and other vendors behind me but they would like to wait because of the Dallas RV show. So its looking now like it will be Spring time.

Cooper

Hay guys its great to hear from local owners. You will love your new 5ers. The rally preperation should really take off after the Dallas RV show.
Midastouch when do you head to Knoxville Tenn. I will be going to Maggievalley NC the middle of Oct.
Labor day I will be at the LoneStar RV Park in Austin for the weekend.
If anyone wants to stop by I'll be in my Golden Gate and I pull with 06 F250 4X4 crewcab.

Thanks again for responding to my email.

Midastouch

Cooper ...

Headed towards Knoxville on Sept. 2nd and plan to take in the sites (Pidgeon Forge and Gatlinburg) for a few days ... should take delivery on the 5th and will stay at the RV Park for a few days to make sure everything is good, then head back home the following weekend.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We plan on being in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area the last week of October. We would enjoy meeting other members if the time was right. Thanks.

Cooper

Now that the Dallas RV show is over we can now get to the business of organizing a Rally so just bare with me. I will up date you when I have some news.

Cooper

Hello guys we had a meeting on Tuesday with the local Heartland dealer and we are working on a early June date for the Rally. We have discussed a BBQ, Tech sessions, area tire and hitch vendors and give aways. We also discussed entertainment and contest.
I will still need some local Dallas rvers to help me.

I will keep you posted when I hear any news.

Cooper

I have given up on the dealer helping to do a Rally in Dallas if I can get some help I will still do it. If I can not get help I would still like to have a get together and maybe start a Heartland club or just a good group of friends in the Dallas area.