Dealer check; Lakeshore RV, MI

TrickyD

First Post...re importing to Canada

Thumper I just purchased a 2008 3055RL Bighorn for Lakeshore RV. I brought it back across the border on June 28th. Piece of cake! John made sure I had all of the required paperwork and it took about 25 minutes at the border.

Make sure you have your bill of sale, certificate of origin, and the "no recall" letter. If you have the time and if it is a new unit from the factory it will definitely be worth getting the CSA approval sticker. If not, you have to fax a copy of the form 1 document you get at the border, then take it to Crappy Tire for inspection, then fax the inspection form back before you can license it. That's about it!

I dealt with John at Lakeshore and I would do it again in a heartbeat. He gave me excellent service, and since I was in such a hurry to leave I forgot to make sure I had everything put back in the 5th. To my surprise I was missing the 50 to 30 amp adapter cord and the sewer drain hose.

When I got home I called John and both items were shipped post haste and arrived here in 4 days.

Mr. Wilson, I don't know when you tried to contact John, but HE DOES NOT WORK ON FRIDAYS! I spent 3 days there and anything I found wrong was fixed before I left. Very little was wrong but what I did find was fixed! If you tried contacting John on his cell, the message box is probably full. He gets about 200 calls a day from his e-bay ads.

Any questions please ask and I will reply! I will be away for he next 5 days but will check on my return home. Sorry for the long first post!

TrickyD None

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
TrickyD I was aware John did not work Fridays and did not try to call him on Fridays. I called mostly to the office and a few to his cell. Since my last posting I was finally able to reach John and he referred me to his assistant. As for the two hundred calls a day that does not surprise me he is on the phone a lot. Maybe time to look at more assistance so at least calls and emails could be returned.

Thanks for the input and glad to hear you had such a good experience!
Regards
Wayne