dish tailgater

larkinstuart

This Liz, I bought a dish tailgater and "I" want to install. The trailer for dish makes it look easy!! We have a 2006, 3055 Bighorn. Can anyone one give me step by step procedure to do this. How do I incorporate my zenith DVD, CD, Radio in the loop. See attached, what is this? WHAT DO I DO HERE? Do I have to buy equipment first? Can someone help me?

Attachments

• 20140731_092257.jpg
    20140731_092257.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 62

Speedy

I know that you need to remove all splitters from the trailer because the Tailgater is powered thru the coaxial cable from the 411 receiver. I had lots of trouble getting mine to work with the internal cabling so I just bypassed it all an ran a straight run to the Tailgater.

pegmikef

My first question is do you have a receiver for the Tailgater as it will only work with three (211k, 211, 411). The hookup is pretty simple. The cable runs from the receiver to the Tailgater, and then an HDMI cable is used from the receiver to the TV. The only thing you have to figure out in that picture is which of those cables is connected to the exterior port and use that connection to connect your cable to the satellite receiver. My DVD, CD, radio are hooked separately to the TV. There is a separate outlet on mine for the exterior antenna or cable TV and it too is hooked to the TV.