EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
WILD HORSES:

Decided to post the pictures of the never ridden wild horses for our tag team races.
Now understand, these aren't your normal breed, they have been sculptured for our Rally!!!
JohnD will be lucky to stay on them after riding "Rodeo" who is a real horse!

Attachments

• IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 60

MTPockets

WILD HORSES:

Decided to post the pictures of the never ridden wild horses for our tag team races.
Now understand, these aren't your normal breed, they have been sculptured for our Rally!!!
. Whoa, that herd looks bad! Do they have names?

Doublegranch

Terry:

The owner of the herd, thought one should be called: "The Latest Mr D"
Not sure if JohnD would actually show up if that is the case!
Perhaps "The Widow Mrs D" would be better!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'll bet the red one is the one I'll be ridin'!

By the way, we just mapped out our trip down there tonight . . .

Gonna' take three days to drive down and will be spending all three nights in New Mexico (one night in Raton and two nights in Elephant Butte) before we arrive in Tucson on Monday.

We looked at a few other spots and may check them out on the way back home!

Only one month and four days before we hitch up and ride out to the rodeo!

Yeee Haaawwwww!!

By the way . . . how 'bout them Buckin' Bronco's?

Doublegranch

While playing Magician this morning with Lazy Days KOA, we came up with another site close to our block....
Welcome Jerry & Sharon Paden from Caif to the Tucson Rodeo Rally....
This about wraps up the Park sites and places our Rally at 52 RV's for 104 in Attendance!

But then you never know, the park may get snow bird cancellation..

JohnD

WILD HORSES:

attachment.php

By the by . . . seein' them there buckin' broncos . . . now I'm really more ascareder than I was before! :eek:

Doublegranch

JohnD:
Yep... Rodeo is waiting for you! I will have someone pick him up at the ranch and bring him up for the "Famous JohnD Ride", Since it will only take a few seconds he will then return home afterwards.
Caught him stomping a coyote in the pasture last week, so he is getting warmed up!

JohnD

JohnD:
Yep... Rodeo is waiting for you! I will have someone pick him up at the ranch and bring him up for the "Famous JohnD Ride", Since it will only take a few seconds he will then return home afterwards.
Caught him stomping a coyote in the pasture last week, so he is getting warmed up!

HomeAlone.jpg

Click on photo to experience
my extreme scarededness!

WHS69

Gregg and I are excited to head south in 4 weeks for warmer climate. Looking forward to making new friends in Tucson.

Linda

Doublegranch

Linda:

Hey it is in the 70's here and for the next week....We may get a little rain next week with El Nino, but we are "Springing up"
Can't wait for you guys to get here! The girls need a couple more 4 legged animals to chase!

JohnD

Linda:

Hey it is in the 70's here and for the next week....We may get a little rain next week with El Nino, but we are "Springing up"
Can't wait for you guys to get here!

The girls need a couple more 4 legged animals to chase!

I'll tell our killer kampin' kitties to be easy on them . . .

Unlike what them there buckin' broncos will be on me!

Romeow-P7310234.jpg ProwlerBlueMesaRusty-P1000438.jpg SierraInSlippers-P2260312.jpg Spicy-PA254749.jpg SpicyOnStairs-PA084698.jpg Campout2012SpicyChecksEmail-PC260023.jpg

Doublegranch

Just recieved a PM from our HOC Friends from Iowa:
Duane & Carol Leach are snowbirds in Tucson for the Winter....
They have requested to join the Tucson Rodeo Rally!!!!
They are new members and lets all welcome them to their first Rally.
We are now at 106 attendees...

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome Duane & Carol. This is shaping up to be one great week.

On another note I think that we need to make sure that John rides last on our horse race team considering his unique racing attire. :)

Doublegranch

Gregg:

I am told the KOA Vice Squad will be working undercover during our week long events....Hum!!!!!

By the way did you have any idea what was going on when you signed up for the RAT Team?
We have lots to cook for....not to mention our famous "Rat Fudge Sundaes"

Doublegranch

Pot Luck Dinner:

Just a reminder, please bring a side dish or desert for the pot luck. The Chapter will provide the meat items.

We will serve BBQ Pork Butt and grilled chicken thighs.

gwalter

Garry I didn't realize we would be feeding an army. Although as a school principal I would sometimes help out in the serving line in the cafeteria. We can get it done.

Doublegranch

Your the Man! We will see how effective Linda can boss us around....At least we don't have a 30 minute lunch period involved...

gwalter

She is really good at bossing me around. However she will treat everyone else with a softer touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.