EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Tucson - 2/23/2016 to 2/28/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
NEWS Flash:

Our group coordinator for the Tucson Rodeo Rally...Howie...Is not there and did not get all the changes in the computer from our meeting two weeks ago...
SO...If you have called in and had any issues....give it until the end of the day and all will be corrected...
NEW Group Coordinator is Kristy Cline.......
Sorry for the issues that you may have experienced....

Carl lemmel and Derald Keetch will swap sites...Reason....Carl would like to arrive early and his site was taken for the early arrival...so the two sites were swapped out to accommodate everyone....Carl is now in 1494 and Derald is 1495

Gordonandbetty

Thanks for the reminder. I just called and made our deposit. I also changed us to coming in a day early.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reminder. I just called and made our deposit. I also changed us to coming in a day early.

Doublegranch

Thanks Gordon & Betty....I will change my records so I will know when to expect to see the "whites" of your eyes.....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
OK . . . my rear end is chafted . . . and I haven't even ridden the pony yet!

We have about an inch of snow outside right now . . . our dish (Direct TV) is covered with snow and no signal and I missed those 'Walker, Texas Ranger' reruns . . . where is the Fireball?

Did I mention I am chafted????? :p

And our Prowler is at the dealership right now getting warranty repairs . . . . . so no pretend camping in the side yard!

AaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????????

And when is our next HOC event????????????????????????????????????????????????

OK . . . our next scheduled HOC event is Tucson Feb 2016, where I am supposed to ride the pony . . . DOH!

Where is that Fireball??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :p

AAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????????? :confused:

Oh yeah . . . did I mention . . . AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???

Over an hour later, the Direct TV dish is still covered with snow and not one signal channel coming through . . . really? . . . for $140 per month?????

Guess I'll have to dig out my old VHS tapes . . .

Doublegranch

Oh JohnD.....You are in trouble...if a little snow has chapped your rear end....I just can't wait to see you on Rodeo!
By the way when you climb on top of him at around 1200 Lbs...I would not call him a "pony"....he is very sensitive!!!

JohnD

Oh JohnD.....You are in trouble...if a little snow has chapped your rear end....I just can't wait to see you on Rodeo!
By the way when you climb on top of him at around 1200 Lbs...I would not call him a "pony"....he is very sensitive!!!

My pony is very sensitive as well . . . even though he doesn't weigh anywheirs near 1200 pounds . . . ! :p

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Garry, called yesterday and made the deposit. I have to meet JohnD because he sounds like fun to harass and terrorize.

Doublegranch

Yes he does have that quality about him you just love to tease! And he can dish it out as well..
Thanks for the update....see you in Feb....safe travels.

MTPockets

If JohnD is getting his bum rash, he may have to break into that unopened package of skivvies for a bit of protection.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
We are currently out of cell phone range on our way south. Will call as soon as we get into range. Doug

JohnD

I'm still shoppin' for boots . . .

Oh wait . . . I need a real cowboy hat . . . too! :cool:

walker_jpg_Par_0001_Image_257.jpg

JohnD

John. I bet they have a Boot Barn in Colorado. They carry Stetsons and Tony Lama's.

Yep . . . we have a Boot Barn about five miles from our house.

Matter of fact . . . that is where I found the boots I like!

Status
Not open for further replies.