EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 10/31/2014 to 11/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

The Belettis have arrived. We got here about 12:30 today (Thu) with Rauchs pulling in right behind us.

We're all setup in site 39. See all the early birds at Lance's tonight at 6 pm.

We_arrived_at_the_rally_location_around_1230_today._All_setup_in_site_39.jpg

jbeletti

I agree with Val - nice time at the Duguay home tonight. Thanks Lance and Kem for opening your home up to about 40 of your friends.

MCTalley

Yes, thanks for hosting. If you were at the campground and could hear Chicago or Earth, Wind and Fire playing somewhere off in the distance - that was Lance showing us the stereo up in the man cave.

jbeletti

Yes, thanks for hosting. If you were at the campground and could hear Chicago or Earth, Wind and Fire playing somewhere off in the distance - that was Lance showing us the stereo up in the man cave.

That was some loud system! My ears are still ringing. Boogie Wonderland :)

davebennington

Well the NC rally is in the final stages. Lance did a great job putting on this rally event despite the cold and rain. As usual we have way to much food, but Lance had additional activities such as a Halloween party with costumes and prizes for the best dressed and then a mummy creation event was a very exciting part of the evening.

IMG_5514-1.jpg IMG_5523-1.jpg IMG_5528-1.jpg IMG_5529-1.jpg IMG_5538-1.jpg IMG_5540-1.jpg IMG_5557-1.jpg

dave

VKTalley

Lance and Kem, thank you for hosting a great rally! The Traveling Talleys have had an awesome time meeting new friends and seeing old friends. Safe travels to everyone as they head out to either home or their next location! See ya on down the road!

jbeletti

Another great meal tonight. After dinner, about 20 of us hung back to play Guesstures. Fun time!
Playing_Guesstures_at_the_NC_rally_after_dinner..jpg

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sad that we couldn't stay longer. Great rally :cool: even tho the weather wasn't kind Saturday which was out of all of our hands. Thanks Lance & Kem for everything. See everyone down the road.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank You ALL for helping make the 2014 NC Rally a SUCCESS...

It would NOT have happened without all the AWESOME HEARTLANDER SUPPORT!!!!

Kem & I LOVE our Heartland Family!!!!!

Cjackg

Our first Heartland event... Really enjoyed it...
Super food, beautiful location, well organized event, Great Folks! Looking forward to more.

VKTalley

The Traveling Talley are "home" in Wetumpka, Alabama. We found out that David was here picking up a few items of his from the storage unit so we came on to here. He came by the campground on his way back to his base and picked up the box that he missed last weekend. Thanks again, Lance and Kem, for an awesome weekend!

jbeletti

This morning (Sunday), we had a simple last breakfast at the NC rally, followed by a really nice church service by Lance's business partner, Russel D.

After breakfast and church, I emptied the tanks and put away all my outdoor stuff. Nancy and I spent much of the day relaxing indoors.

1506624_10205081112218092_1517701825601187745_n.jpg 10688159_10205081112338095_4010180529816764571_o.jpg 10014652_10205081112578101_3437563584210663976_n.jpg

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance & Kem, Santha and I had a great time even with freezing weather. Thank the two of you for another great Rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.