EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 11/1/2013 to 11/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

From my blog post:

Rallying at Cane Creek State Park in Waxhaw, North Carolina

We caravanned with our friends, Ed and Barb R (brauch) from their home in Statesville, NC to Cane Creek State Park near Waxhaw, NC for the North Carolina Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club's fall rally. It was a short 2 hours trip here. We arrived around 1 pm. We're all setup in site 39.

While Nancy worked, Emme and I walked around the campground, visiting with Heartland owners.
Tonight, our friends and club members, Paul and Sue A (ALF) treated early arrival rally attendees to home made pizza. They made over a dozen pizzas from scratch - yum! Thirty-two people came by Paul and Sue's for pizza. We all had a great time visiting

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for the invite to the Pizza Party. The pies were awesome! We had a wonderful evening catching up with some friends we haven't seen in quite some time. Hope to meet all the new faces today in the daylight.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
North Carolina is beautiful in November! Leaves have all but disappeared at home so this is a treat!

IMG_0105.jpg

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Day 1 is done, AWESOME PEOPLE and GREAT food!!!!!

Now breakfast prep is underway.....gotta make sure NO Heartland hunger pains show up at this rally!!!

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

troybilt71

It was great to see so many friendly faces. Thanks to everyone for welcoming the Phillips family to the rally. We love rallying and cant wait to get our rig back out in the near future. Have a great day and safe travels to all tomorrow.

davebennington

As the rally is winding down, lots of music, dancing, great food and general good time. Now is the time for the parting rally shot. Great Job Lance.
IMG_3486-1.jpg

dave

trdeal

It was great to see everyone at the rally today. Some we hadn't seen in 3 years. Wish it could have been more than just a visit.Lance and Kem you did a great job. Thanks for all your hard work. Renee asked me to tell everyone that she missed seeing you today.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance & Kem, Santha and I had a great time at the rally. It started with Paul & Sue's pizza which was great and only got better. A great rally with Friends Thank You.
Randy, Santha the grave hunter and the Poodles.

lduguay

Well it is finished, our first rally as chapter leaders. GREAT people, GREAT FOOD and GREAT TIMES with NEW and "OLD" friends!!

Thank you ALL for your help in making this weekend "work"!! We could NOT have done it without the help of sooooo many WONDERFUL HOC folks!!.......of course the AGENDA helped too :)

We truly love y'all!!!

Lance & Kem

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

jbeletti

Lance and Kem - Nancy and I had a great time. Dinner at Maxwell's tonight was great too. Thanks to both of you as well as all who helped you with this rally to make it successful.

See you guys down the road.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Lance & Kem,

We had a great time here in North Carolina. It was wonderful reconnecting with our Southern friends and meeting many new family members. Sorry we missed some of your departures yesterday as we visited Charlotte and the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Thanks for a great time! :cool:

lduguay

Teresa, our creative guru, has a request.

Those of you who captured some great pictures of the NC Rally, would you send a copy to her at the following email:
teresapannell76@gmail.com

She will be incorporating these into the NC Rally Digital Scrapbook for ALL to enjoy!

Thanks!!

Lance

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

eka217

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and new friendships. Our first rally will never be forgotten. Awesome time, awesome food and awesome people. Ed and Kathe Anhalt

jbeletti

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and new friendships. Our first rally will never be forgotten. Awesome time, awesome food and awesome people. Ed and Kathe Anhalt

Hi Ed and Kathe,

It was great meeting you guys. Congrats on your new Cyclone and on becoming club members this weekend. Hoping we see you again down the road and wishing you both all the best.

lduguay

Ed and Kathe,

Obviously y'all fit right in!!! It was great getting to know you! We look forward to seeing you at future rallies!!!!

Travel safe and see you down the road!

Lance

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lance and Kem - Congratulations on your first rally which we know was a HUGE success. Wish we could have been there :(.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Thanks for letting us come in late! Four of us still here (not counting Lance and Kem). We pull out Tuesday morning for Williamsburg. Had a great time here. Beautiful park!

Status
Not open for further replies.