EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Ny, Verona - 08/13/2010 to 08/15/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmagoo

Greg & Beth...

Where to start... This was our 1st Rally... and we really enjoyed ourselves... You did an awesome job... We had no idea what to expect, but we are sold... and looking forward to attending more rallies in the future. Everyone really made us feel so welcome...

We really look forward to camping with this crew again (if you will have us...)

Thanks to Greg and Beth for all their hard work... and thanks to everyone else for making us part of the group.

tomjanej

Just in case any of you are wondering - we DID NOT find our owner's plaque on the way home :( ---- Guess I'd better get in touch with Heartland and find out how to get another. Bummer ---

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We arrived home safe and sound around 4:30, lots of traffic at the 81/80 interchange and got caught in a "volume slow down to a crawl" thingy that took about a hour to creep through. A Big Horn and Cyclone caught up to us on 81 and we had a nice caravan going on until they took off and left me in the dust :) :) hey guys I can't drive that fast in the rain!!

Anyway again it was a super time and Greg and Beth did just a great job and boy can the Heartland Owners cook!!!

Thanks again to the hosts and look forward to seeing everyone soon at the next gathering.

That had to of been The Horst's and Gruner's. Flying low!

dieselsweetheart

Kathy if ya wanna run with the big boys... LOL Well we actually detoured off 81 onto 309 South because the GPS and truckers were telling us to due to "severe traffic ahead". We lost about 45 minutes and ended up going through Hazelton... next time we travel together we'll need to make sure we plan it ahead of time... you'll need a CB or walkie talkie at the least.

TXBob, great meeting you and I'll take a print of the bench for framing. Too bad we didn't see any butt cracks though...that would've REALLY said it all! Great meeting you and Pat...and Trevor is a great pup!

Beth and Greg, again, thanks. That was a very high bar you set. We had a great time and if I couldn't go on the cruise, I'm glad I could make it to your rally!!! Now get busy planning next years!! HAHA

BettyBoop

Hi, Everyone!

I had such a great time at the rally I had to come home & get my own forum ID! Thanks to everyone for making us so welcome. We had a great time & met so many new friends. That was our first rally, but definitely not our last!

Beth & Greg, thanks so much for all the work you did for this rally! You pulled off a great one!

Thanks again, everyone. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Betty

dieselsweetheart

BettyBoop...it was great to meet you and welcome to the Heartland group! You will have this much fun everytime you get together with Heartland owners. Guaranteed never a dull moment. Hope to see you soon and safe travels wherever you go!!

WOW....we had a great time. Thanks to Beth and Greg, you two are SUPER! And thank you to everyone else for making us feel so welcome. We will definitely be joining you all again at another rally. Thanks Again!

copcarguy

Hey all!

Thanks to all for making these past few days full of fun and relaxation... A special thanks to Greg & Beth for a job well done! I would also like to thank everyone for treating my family very well, at first I was worried being the only one with a baby at the rally, but I am glad she could make people smile...

moose53

Many thanks to Greg and Beth for planning a great rally! I believe everyone had a ball. I hope everyone had a safe trip home and we hope to see you all again in the future.

Thanks again,

Harvey and Jan

jbeletti

Wow - looks like you had a great rally. Not sure what the butt shot is about Bobcat :)

Anyway, looks like I missed a great one. We had a great time here in WI at my family reunion.

Jim

copcarguy

We managed to rearrange responsibilities at home and we'll be here till Wed. So the rally is still going with just two of us Heartlands... We had a bad thunderstorm this morning but the day is now sunny and beautiful.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow - looks like you had a great rally. Not sure what the butt shot is about Bobcat :)

Anyway, looks like I missed a great one. We had a great time here in WI at my family reunion.

Jim

I'm not quite sure I understand the complete message butt am so proud to have been a part of the moment! You did miss a great one Jim and we missed you too! Glad you had a good time visiting with your family!

Last edited:

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
WOW...What a great weekend we had. We could'nt ask for better weather or better friends to hang out with!! It was great to see old freinds again and make new ones. A Big THANK YOU to everyone who attended. Lots of helping hands definately made hosting our first rally easy.

Three new members were added to our growing Heartland Family during our rally. Don & Karen, Loren & Joanne and John & Gayle. Welcome, get ready for a whole lot of fun and lifetime freindships!!

We had so much fun we are already planning next years rally. Save the dates October 7-9, 2011 (Columbus Day weekend). Look for our new event posting very soon. We can't wait to do it all over again. (We miss everyone already)

Also, don't forget about the mini-rally this October 8-10 (Columbus day weekend) at Twin Grove Park KOA, Pine Grove PA. We signed up today...see you there.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/17867-Come-Join-us-for-a-weekend-in-Pa!

Be on the lookout for rally pics, we will be posting them soon (there were some really good ones hehehe)

Hope to see you all really really soon!!

P.S. I think our BUTTS are in that pic of Bob's too!!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We made it home around 5 p.m. and just finished unloading and stowing a few minutes ago. Beth and Greg--what a great rally. We had a wonderful time. Our family of Heartland friends is growing and we can't wait to see them again real soon! We're already signed on for the mini rally in Oct and are glad you guys will be able to attend too. Rally on.........

kbar350

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Greg and Beth, you both put together a wonderful rally. It was so nice to meet everyone, and thank you all for making us feel so welcome. Hope to see everyone at the next one!!!
Thank you all,
Kenny & Brianne

gschaaf

Hey Greg and Beth thanks for the great time you both did a terriffic job and it was nice seeing everybody again. We met some new friends and can't wait to see them again at another rally. We got home okay no traffic just sailed along. Scenery was beautiful until I hit NJ. Thanks again for everything and I'll see ya all on the trail.

Fran & Glenn
2006 F-350 with the fancy steps
2011 Bighorn 3185
HOC #1536

dieselsweetheart

Kenny and Brianne, why stop at one rally? Join us in PA over Columbus day w/e for our mini-rally and fun times. If you are able to join us...give the KOA a call. Glenn and Fran...you too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.