EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 6/22/2018 to 6/24/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I'm looking into area golf courses for those golfers in the group. Please let me know if you would be interested in playing. Thank you.

Lou_and_Bette

I’m in for golf especially if some of the guys that played during the last rally we attended there. I don’t know when I had that much fun...are you listening Jim and Jimmie?

porthole

Retired
I’m in for golf especially if some of the guys that played during the last rally we attended there. I don’t know when I had that much fun...are you listening Jim and Jimmie?

I'd almost, just almost, be tempted to take a swing at it just to join the shenanigans - but then I would be the butt of most of your good times and humor :rolleyes:

Rottiesmom

So glad Joe and Debbie Eidel will be joining us for another NY Rally looking forward to seeing you guys again.

NYSUPstater

Do believe Turning Stone has at least 2 courses. Casolwood in Canastota. Another one along the T-way between Westmoreland & Utica (looks like a nice one IMO). Maybe some others, but not sure.

Saw HOC #2858 at TS this past w/e, well at least their coach/truck.

Spoke w/ staff in office at TS CG and they said this rally is one of their larger ones they've hosted.

NYSUPstater

That was us, we were there. It was a nice weekend. Hope you enjoyed. View attachment 57940

We did and hope you did the same. Walked by several times w/ the mutt, but didn't see you outside for would have stopped by and said hello. BTW, we were on the site you have for the rally the 1st 2 nites while at TS last week. I messed up and didn't call ahead soon enough to see about coming in on Wed and stay on same site for the time we were there. TS had another guest on our site, but "yours" was avail for the 2 nites in question.

Kath

This is our first rally and I’d like to know more about the pot luck on Saturday. Suggestions of items to bring, etc. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

Did I miss the pot-luck mentioning? Oooops.....never mind. Just re-read home page.

Kath--Welcome. This is our 2nd one w/ HL and great bunch of folks.

Rottiesmom

This is our first rally and I’d like to know more about the pot luck on Saturday. Suggestions of items to bring, etc. ?

Welcome to the club. Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks. I am still working on finalizing the agenda once done it will be posted on the first page of this thread. As for a pot luck whatever favorite dish you would like to share it can be anything from a finger food all the way to a dessert for a serving of about 6-8 people. There is usually so much food no one leaves hungry.

Kath

Welcome to the club. Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks. I am still working on finalizing the agenda once done it will be posted on the first page of this thread. As for a pot luck whatever favorite dish you would like to share it can be anything from a finger food all the way to a dessert for a serving of about 6-8 people. There is usually so much food no one leaves hungry.

Thank you!!

Rottiesmom

A little over 3 weeks to rally time. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. At the moment we are still finalizing our agenda and I hope to have it posted by end of this week. We also have decided that we will not be having a Potluck dinner on Saturday night but Wilkins RV Dealership will be sponsoring our dinner. At this point we have it set for everyone who is signed up totaling 60 people (Jamie, Mike B and Mike D I have your guest included already in our figures). If you are planning to have any guest visiting who might be joining in on dinner please let us know asap. The Menu will be BBQ Pulled Pork and BBQ Pulled Chicken with several side dishes. Bring your appetites and hope to see you all soon.

Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sounds good...less to do
A little over 3 weeks to rally time. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. At the moment we are still finalizing our agenda and I hope to have it posted by end of this week. We also have decided that we will not be having a Potluck dinner on Saturday but the Chapter will be hosting dinner. At this point we have it set for everyone who is signed up totaling 60 people (Jamie, Mike B and Mike D I have your guest included already in our figures). If you are planning to have any guest visiting who might be joining in on dinner please let us know asap. The Menu will be BBQ Pulled Pork and BBQ Pulled Chicken with several side dishes. Bring your appetites and hope to see you all soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We have made reservations for the Turning Stone Rally but don't know our site number probably till we get there. We are new members and joined in early may and made our reservations after deadline and got the last site available. Have called campground and like everyone else get the same recording is there a way to find out our site number? If not no problem we will look forward to seeing you all at the rally in about 2 1/2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.