EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs - 9/12/2014 to 9/14/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

camperjohn08

We got here Sunday night.. spent the night at the gate entrance, as soon as the gate opened at 8 am we checked in at 0830.. they let us check in early on Site 32.. super people at the office.. Yes it rained most of the day today but driving last night instead of today turned out to be the right choice for us.. Really nice camp Resort.. Want to come back next year too.. But maybe not so much rain next time... Looking fwd to everyone arriving and the fun starting here too..

MBK

Phil
Checked with Willowtree late this afternoon and we are back on Lot 51. People had to leave early due to illness so they put us back.
Bill

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
We'll be there late Wednesday night John! Get that place all dried out. I guess there is wet like you are there and there is wet like I was just watching on the news in Sin City where they are pushing water with the bumpers of SUV's. I'll take our wet...Thank you! See you soon and save some fun for the rest of us!

Phil

troybilt71

ok slight adjustment to the Phillips agenda. We will be coming (Hopefully) late Thursday night. They had to move us to sight 87 unfortunately. That will give us more time to goof of on Friday.

camperjohn08

We'll be there late Wednesday night John! Get that place all dried out. I guess there is wet like you are there and there is wet like I was just watching on the news in Sin City where they are pushing water with the bumpers of SUV's. I'll take our wet...Thank you! See you soon and save some fun for the rest of us!

Phil
Hurry up and get here.... we are having all the fun. . and it was really nice today cool and no rain.. heat comes back Wednesday..

Phil Smith

Camperjohn, I have the rally packed in the camper (literally!) Just about everything is packed (that I have remembered) and just need to get one more day of work out of the way and we will be headed that way. You better not be using up all the fun and good weather without us!!! See you late tomorrow or early Thursday if you've already called it a night before we arrive.
Phil

camperjohn08

Camperjohn, I have the rally packed in the camper (literally!) Just about everything is packed (that I have remembered) and just need to get one more day of work out of the way and we will be headed that way. You better not be using up all the fun and good weather without us!!! See you late tomorrow or early Thursday if you've already called it a night before we arrive.
Phil
We'll leave the light on... and If you need any help when you arrive I shall help out anyway I can, we are always up late anyway.. see you all Wed Night.. Lets get this Rally Started.. Have a Safe Drive Ya Hear..

Phil Smith

Got you covered and thanks for the update Troy! See you Thursday!

Phil
ok slight adjustment to the Phillips agenda. We will be coming (Hopefully) late Thursday night. They had to move us to sight 87 unfortunately. That will give us more time to goof of on Friday.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
well we are all packed up and ready for a long weekend! See you all about lunch time on Friday

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

campcrew

We had a good time and the campground was very nicely laid out but oh soooo quiet. :) It was really nice meeting everyone and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for making us feel a part of the group!

troybilt71

What an outstanding weekend. As always great fellowship awesome food and wonderful stories. Great to meet some new friends and loved seeing some old friends, Thanks again to Becky and Phil you guys did a great job. look forward to seeing everyone in the near future.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Janet and I would like to thank all of you for making our first rally a memorable occasion. The food was great! The people were wonderful. We really enjoyed making some new friends. Thank you all for welcoming us into the fold. A special thanks to Phil and Becky! You guys did a wonderful job. We look forward to our paths crossing again with you all!

Also I don't know who made the macaroni salad that had the dill pickle in it Saturday night, but that was awesome. We would love the recipe.

Phil Smith

Wow, What a great rally! We had 4, yes 4 first time rally rigs and those rigs contained some great people! New Friends! People we hope to see at future Heartland events! The weather was not the greatest. We had rain, we had lightening, we had humidity...WE HAD FUN!!! Thank you to everyone who attended, participated, helped, socialized, ate, ate ate. It is ALWAYS the attendees that make a rally a success. No amount of planning, can make a successful rally if you don't have GREAT people come. On behalf of Becky, Me and the SC Heartland Chapter, THANK YOU! How about we do it again next year?

clayhud

Phil & Becky,

Great job of planning and executing the SC rally! Always nice to meet new folks and see other familiar faces. We are in for next year and Willow Tree is one of the best places we have visited. Charleston is looking nice as well. All the best.

Rodbuster

We've been on a 4 1/2 month vacation and have been able to attend 4 rallies during this time.
Tennessee, Kentucky, Washington State and now finishing up with South Carolina.
Thank you Phil and Becky for all the work that you put into your rally....we had a great time.

Dick and Fran

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Home safe from another awesome SC Rally!!

Thanks Phil & Becky for being such awesome host!!

Please note, I did NOT blow up anything....maybe minimal damage to a 2015 Big Country:eek:

For those that didn't see my final video I captured with the quad copter (drone).....here is a link....enjoy!!

Willow Tree Aerial Video Link

VKTalley

Home safe from another awesome SC Rally!!

Thanks Phil & Becky for being such awesome host!!

Please note, I did NOT blow up anything....maybe minimal damage to a 2015 Big Country:eek:

For those that didn't see my final video I captured with the quad copter (drone).....here is a link....enjoy!!

Willow Tree Aerial Video Link

Awesome video, Lance....not sure I want Malcolm to see that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.